Chapter 2

Kai's POV
It had been a week since I had seen Jinora and he felt guilty. Even though every time Jonyin or his guards would enter the room he would use air bending to attack them. The attacks were cruelly answered with Jinora's screams during the night. He had been trying to teach himself how to project himself to help save Jinora.
I had been meditating for and hour or two now, but I wasn't ready to give up.
" Kai it's been hours, and you still haven't been able to project yourself." Bolín said with a yawn. " It's almost midnight, I think, try to get some sleep."
" I can't Bolin. I can't sleep knowing Jinoras in trouble." I said with a tone. "Bo I will keep trying till I get it, but you go to bed I will try to get some sleep. I promise you."
He shrugged and rolled over to face Opal.
Another hour passed and I was still at it, but now screams filled the air. At the very sound of the scream he knew it was Jinora. The screams came one after another and wouldn't stop. I traveled deeper and deeper into my mind as the screams got louder. The next thing I knew I was looking at Jinora, but I saw what I didn't what to see.
Jonyin had he pressed against the wall, while holding her hands above her head and kissed her neck. Her eyes were red and blood shot, probably from crying. His hands slowly made their way to he hips getting under her top. I yelled at Jonyin, but he didn't hear anything. He continued with his hand movements continuing to slide her shirt up.
" No! Stop! She doesn't deserve this!" I screamed, tears streaming from my eyes.
Although Jonyin couldn't hear me, Jinora's face picked up and looked at me.
" Kai!" She yelled half crying for joy and half for pain.
Jonyin then turned around and say a blue version of Kai floating in mid air. He screamed and ran out of the room. Leaving me and Jinora alone.
" Kai you did it! You projected yourself. Now can you help me out?" She said hope in her voice.
" I can't seem to touch anything, but hold on I'll be there in a minute" I said before returning to my physical body.
Jonyin ran into the cell key in hand shocked to see my sitting on the floor. I then sent a blast of air at him causing him to slam against the door and passing out. Kai grabbed the keys and unlocked his chains.
Kai shook Bolin awake. " Bolin Opal get up we're breaking out of this joint."
Bolin then took the keys from Kai and unlocked Opals chain. Kai then snatched back the keys and open the door. He proceeded to knock out the two guards blocking the doors. He then through the keys back to Bo.
" Go find Jinora. Opal and I will wait right here in case more guards come." Bolin said as he threw the two guards onto the cell with Jonyin, locking the door afterward.
I nodded and ran off down the hall rushing to save my best friend, my soulmate, the love of my life, and my reason for living.