Phantom of Shadows

Stevens lifted his head. 14 years of growing up. Yet he still sees his parents fight. He may be the only child. But he feels alone because back when he was 6. He had their attention to himself. But when his 7th birthday come. It all changed. He carefully sew a little doll to look like a ghoul version of himself. He held the doll hand while walking to the door. His parents never knew he went outside. Nor even bother to look. Stevens sighed and walked to the old playground he and his parents went they were young. He softly mutter singing a song "Now my oh my. Walk your way to me. Clap your hands, we're traveling to the beat. Why, oh why, oh? Hurry up and leave. And again I come to see. I've been a very bad boy." He heard a family playing with their son and he silently glanced at them. As the day turn to dusk. He lays on the sandbox with a silent tear rolling down his cheek. He shut his eyes. For tomorrow he'll be going home.

As the next rises. He went home and goes inside. His parents doesn't know what he does. He could hear them argue again. About their money problems. He didn't want to help because his parents barely noticed him. He went to his room and sew a doll of his mother. He could see her in the restroom putting on makeup for another date of a unknown man. He was wasting time. He noticed his dad ain't around and left to the playground again with his doll of his mother. He noticed a white hair boy with white moon glasses on. His eyes widen to see the father of the boy. It was his own father. Stevens heart broke. Shattering to pieces.

As the night began. He was packing his items in his McFist bag. He took the picture of him and his parents since he was young. He went outside and headed to the bus station. He has no option. But to leave norrisville or to end it all. He knows what could end it. He stopped the bus at a beach. He walks into the water leaving his shoes behind. He left his items behind too. He walks into the water getting deeper into the water.

Stevens opened his eyes to see he was in a once like void. He gasped to see his parents at a bright light. They were happy. Like they knew Stevens would come to them. Stevens could hear his father say "Come to us boy. Come on Stevens. Let's be together". As Stevens walks to them and the light a grasp of a hand pulls onto him forcing him to be awake for real. His visions became a blur but as they began to focus he sees his parents crying for his life to return. They held him close as they weep and sob for him. He noticed the white hair boy. His eyes widen as the boy was his doll. The doll boy smiled and turns back into a doll again. Stevens eyes were pricked by tears. He smiled softly as his parents noticed him again. His parents swore they will never ignore him again he smiled again. It was like his wish got granted again. He was so happy. He cries with joy. But one thing concerned him. How did his doll became alive and human? Standing at the doorway was a family of 3 dolls with a happy face. The child winked at the readers while whispering "until the next timeline. We'll meet again".