❤️❤️❤️

"Wake your ass up! You not gon' sleep around all day!" My mother said busting into my room.
I didn't even bother to talk back because I know if i would've, she would put her hands on me.

As I got up, I went straight to the bathroom and locked the door. Just hoping that my mother wouldn't come in and yell or put her hands on me.
I did my morning routine as usual. Showered, brushed my teeth, washed my face and what not and came out of the bathroom fully clothed
"Why don't you do something around the house!"
My mother yelled from the living room as soon as I opened the bathroom door. It was almost like she was watching me like a hawk.

I was just about sick of her ass. I don't talk to her, I'm not even at home most of the time and I damn sure don't disrespect her....

I guess I should tell you all a little bit about myself huh?

Well, I'm Zy'Ah (Zye-Uh) G. Hope Well known as Zy. I stand at 5'4 with a very petite figure. Nice toned natural hair and a glowing melanin peanut butter brown complexion. I'm the only child of a mother who is bipolar schizophrenia. I live in Miami Fl, you were probably wondering why I didn't say anything in the beginning when my mother was talking to me crazy. That's because i'm very much used to that.
I go through things myself. In fact, i've been through a lot throughout my 18 years of life, and you know what?... I refuse to wait for hand outs. Today is my birthday.

                       My father was never around. I never found interest into asking why either. I'm  very self driven and intelligent. I have my goofy ways as well. They hardly come out of me because of what I go through on the everyday though. Now that i'm 18, graduated high school and have myself a nice paying day job, I feel like I need to be out here making a better living for myself. I WILL be stable, and  will NOT spend my whole life struggling.

.......    ........

As I checked my iphone 6s plus, I began to see messages out the ass. My lock screen was filled with all types of messages from different numbers. Some weren't even saved. I felt so loved.
Once I actually opened it. I skimmed through everyone's birthday wishes to me and replied with my thank you's. I went into my messages and seen that i'd gotten a huge paragraph from the one person that I thought never even wanted to talk to me again.
His name in my phone was "Ex Boo 🤷🏽‍♀️💕"

His name was Tray, We had been talking for 6 and a half months. He was sweet and cordial, don't get me wrong. It was just bad timing when we met. He always made me feel like I had a chance with him. Which I loved, but at that time I was just scared he was going to hurt me more than I already was.

Now your wondering....
By bad timing, I mean I was still stuck on my first love. My ex. Malik The dude that took my virginity, the first dude to ever meet my mother, my whole heart at the time took my feelings and stepped on them. Gassed me up as if I was his one and only. Fucked with me heavy for 3 years straight and anonymously changed on me for another broad. Yeah, that guy. I was just so torn that I didn't want to be in a committed relationship with anyone else ever. Clearly that changed.

To be honest. I kind of was using Tray and others to get over how I felt about Malik and that's what my problem was. I talk so much about me not caring about these boys but in reality, If I seen Malik talking to another female right now. I'd probably go off. I'm too old for that now. It's time to move from the bull shit and grow up.

S/n : HEEEEEY EVERYONE, this is my first story. I'm super excited to be writing this book, not only because I want to impress you all, but because I am a reader myself and I love books like this. I will update very often. Not very sure on the days yet but you will be seeing another update chapter very very soon. STAY WOKE. ❤️