Chapter 2

This was just awkward. I mean I barely know James but it felt so perfect though.

We finished the game. All the boys and girls left.

After tidying up a bit, I turned on my laptop to check my Skype. I saw I had two unanswered calls from a group. I opened the group and saw the participants were Logan, Carlos, Kendall and someone unknown.

Then I got a call from them again. I answered and turned on my camera. "Hey everyone!" I said and waved. The unknown one was James. "Where are Carlos and Logan?" I asked when I saw Dinah in Carlos' field and Gina in Logan's. "Wait why are you in Logan's room, Gina?" I asked.

(Just so it's clear; Kendall is dating Shannon and Carlos is dating Dinah.)

"Well I was about to go home but Logan asked me if I could come to his place and then he asked me to be his girlfriend!" Gina said smiling. "Aww that's sweet!" I said. "Guess I also need to find a boyfriend..." I said chuckling because I knew that would never happen. "James is single!" Kendall said teasingly. "Shut up Kendall!" I said. James didn't say anything. There was a moment of silence. "Then, see you tomorrow!?" Dinah said, breaking the silence. "Yeah, bye!" Kendall said. "Bye!" Gina said. "Till tomorrow!" James said. "See you soon!" Dinah said and then I finally said "Bye!" before hanging up.

I closed my laptop and changed into my pj's. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I was done, I went to bed and quickly drifted to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to Belle yelling my name. "What?!" I groaned still half alseep. "Dad is home!" she yelled and jumped up and down. When I heard that, I jumped up and ran down the stairs. There he stood, my dad. I didn't see him for 6 years! He had to go to Argentina for his work.

I ran up to him and hugged him. "I missed you so much dad!" I said. "I missed you too sweatheart!" he said and hugged me back.

We talked about everything that happened in our lives the last 6 years. Then looked at the clock, realizing I'm too late for school.

I got up from my chair an ran to my room. I changed into a basic jeans and a yellow hoddie. Then I got my bag and phone and ran downstairs again. I put on my shoes and ran out.

I got on my bike and cycled down the street to my school. I was in school after 8 minutes. New record!

The school bell rung. "Oh no I'm gonna be late..." I thought to myself and ran to my class. To my luck, I had to run up to the fourth floor...

I got to my class and knocked on the door. "Come in" Mrs. Grier said. "Sorry for being late" I said and walked in. "Tara, detention after school." she said. I nodded and walked to my seat. When I sat down, Mrs. Grier continued the lesson.

The lesson was so so boring!

James poked me by the side and gave me a note. I opened it and it said;

"Guess we'll have detention together! :)

-James"

I took my pen and wrote under it;

"Yeah, seems so:)

-Tara"

Then I gave it back to him and he smiled at me.

The rest of the lesson we were giving each other notes.

*lunch break*

I was showing James around in the cafeteria. We got our food and sat down next to Kendall and the others.

"Look who we got there! The lovebirds!" Logan said. "Shut up" I said annoyed. "Oh come on, we all saw you two giving each other notes and smiling all the time!" Shannon said. "Well we did but that has nothing to do with love or anything!" James said. "Can we just stop talking about this forever!?" I said. "Okay" they all said.

We all ate and went to our next and last lesson. Well me and James still had detention.

We had Music now. Our teacher was Mr. Brians. He was one of the cool and young teachers in our school.

Our new project in Music was "The making of songs". We were doing groups of two or three and each group had to make a song.

"So I'm gonna make the groups because as we all know it would take you to much time to decide who goes with who!" Mr. Brians said. We all sighed but also agreed. I just hoped, I would get someone I could work good with.

"The groups are; Carlos and Dinah, Gina and Logan, Shannon and Kendall, James and Tara..." Mr. Brians continued announcing the groups.

I looked at James and he smiled sweetly at me.

When Mr. Brians was done with the groups, we all went to our groups. i went over to James.

"We had luck with the groups!" I said smiling. He nodded and we started to talk about the project.

We decided to start everything today after school and everything at his house.

When the lesson was over, James and I walked to our class room for our detention. We were waiting for Mrs. Grier now but she didn't show up.

Then our principal came and told us "Mrs. Grier had to leave because something urgent happened! You both are free to leave!". "Okay!" We both said and smiled.

I got my bag and we went to the cycle racks to get our bikes.

"It's a lucky day for us!" James said unlocking his bike. "Yes!" I laughed and also unlocked my bike.

Then we both cycled to his place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's the second chapter! Do you like it?

I'll try to update as much as I can!

Please give me a Vote:)