sorry:(

Hey guys its jess! Im trying to keep up with these. But recently, i got in huge trouble at school. Storrryyy time!!! Ok so at school, i was in my 4th period (studio art 3) and our teacher wasnt there so their was this strict TA at the school who was our sub. And she would only yell at us for talking and nobody else. So while we were doing our work, my friend tlaloc decided to draw ugly pictures of all of us (this is what got us in trouble)and it grew on to drawing other students, then a teacher. We all were laughing at the paper and they wanted to draw our art teacher but thank god we didnt, because we drew a teacher that all three of them had and that teacher happened to be overweight. Well i drew her first, but i made it look like the bad piggies and my dipstick self wrote it down. So we finished the drawings and both tlaloc and rene wanted to keep it but they were fighting over it that the lady came over a took the paper and looked at it. At first she blamed rene, then she blamed me, alexandra, and rene, and as she was leaving, tlaloc thought he got saved, but nope, she made him write his name down too. So we finished the project and the lady was calling the really mean principal and that lady called us all down to her office and we were all shivering. Amd keep in mind rene had a sprained ankle so he was on cruches so we took a while to get down there because, we didnt want to leave him behind. When we got down there, they made us all go into the schools police officers office and they wanted our names so we gave them our badges and they wrote our names down. So they individually talked to us and called our parents. So alexandra went first and she left with a referral and got us our badges. After alexandra, they called rene in and his mom wasnt happy about it. And lol poor tlaloc, his mom only knows spanish so the police officer had to explain to the mom that her son did that and she yelled at him for 5 minutes straight in spanish. We were outside waiting and we were cracking up at all the things she was saying. When he came out he was crying. We felt so bad. Then it was me. Me being the professional badass , told the principal exactly this. "My parents wont pick up the phone, so please call my moms job, she works at john f peeler as a prek teacher assistant, and she takes no crap from me or my sisters." I literally said that and both the officer and the principal laughed. They called my mom and it was the funniest thing ever. My mom works at an elementary school, and their trying to be professional so they had music playing, and an old ta that i used to know (my mom works at the elementary school i used to go to. She started working there when i was in kindergarten) and she picked up and i sorta giggled. They looked at me with a really serious face and i just stopped. They were like "hello this is ms. Freeman from hector p garcia, can i speak to ms. Reyes?" She answered back yes and they put us back on hold. As soon as it when back to hold, they principal yelled at me and she was like "DO YOU THINK THIS FUNNY!!" she yelled and i said no mam. My mom picked up and ms freeman told her what happened, and my mom was laughing on the other end, ms. Freeman finished telling her everything and my mom was like "so whyd you call me?" She asked. Ms. Freeman looked at me and said "she made fun of ms. Newmans weight!" She said in a serious face. "Yes i understand that, but whats the big deal, their just drawings, its nothing big." What she said made real sense. "Ms. Reyes, thats called bullying." Ms. Freeman snapped at my mom and my mom did it back. "Ms. Freeman, its stupid, a grown ass womans gonna be affended by an 8th graders drawing." She really made sense. "Well Ms. Reyes, we're giving your daughter a referral and detention tomorrow." She said and my mom answered back ok. " would you like to talk to your daughter." Freeman asked. "Yes, in private." My mom said and freeman took off the speaker and we talked. "Jessica dont worry its not a big deal, you have to go to detention but afterwards well get food." She said and i answered back ok. I told her i was already late to my 5th period (this all happened when it was the end of 4th period, lunch, then 5th period. I got to the end of 5th period.) She was like its ok ill right you a note for tomorrow. She hung up and they made me stand outside and wait til they finished writing the referrals. My friends looked at me and they were like "you lucky bitch!" And i just laughed. After we got all that, the next day our art teacher separated us. So theres a computer room, a normal desk, a seat next to the teacher, and front table. I sat at the front table, alexandra in the computer room, tlaloc was next to the art teacher, and rene was at the normal table. We just started yesterday and we'll rotate everyday until spring break.plus we couldmt do our art project (which was a 3d letter made out of dixie cups, smelly card board, and tape that needs to be wet to stick.) Yup so that was story time. Ill update soon.