7

*10 years and 9 months later* Bonnies POV*

"Daddy! Daddy!" i hear my her scream as she runs into the front door. She runs into my office with her brother following shortly behind."Happy birthday guys!" i say. She has red hair like Foxy and her brother has yellow hair like Chica. They run and hug me asking questions i cant answer. Until she asks "Daddy..are you really my dad.." i look at her and say "of course you are who told you other wise" She smiles and says "Well i don't have the same color hair as you." I give her a face saying and..? than she just hugs me and runs off. Her brother follows behind. Chica walks into my office and sits on my lap. "you gonna tell them..we both planned to tell them on their tenth birthday..." She says looking into my eyes. "I rather they find out..lets bring them to the pizzeria..." I say looking over at something on the wall..i try not to look at Chica "i dont know Bonnie...i dont want one of them to get hurt or even R-A-P-E-D" i hear a voice say. "They have to find out soon enough..."

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!
OMG IK ITS A FONNIE STORY BUT WOW! hehe Fonnie will be back! Oh and comment names for the twins one girl name and one boy name. 

Sorry for the short chapter doe tired asf!

-G Potato

ps: MY BOLDY THINGY IS BEING STUPID!