Plot

Many years ago in ninja go in an island lived the raptors. They lived in peace and harmony , They had a queen named Queen anasia she was very kind and brave. She was the protector of the for magical fragments but one day her brother raptar  planed to kill the queen and rule over the island. He poisoned the queen and became the king of the island. But before dying Queen anasia had given her son the fragments. Her son rador took the Fragments and hid them in ninja go because he knew that the one who had all the fragments would have the power to rule over whole ninja go. When Raptor heard this he was furious he captured rador and forced him to tell where he had hidden the fragments. Then he collected all the fragments and the fragments reviled the magic necklace of power. He wore the necklace but the power of the necklace corrupted him and he attacked ninja go with his army of raptors. The first spinjitzu master and the elemental masters fought the raptors bravely. And after a very huge battle the raptors were locked away in different tombs marked by different symbols. Raptar was turned to stone by the elemental masters and was locked in a tomb away from all the other tombs. The fragments were kept in different places of ninja go. And from that day ninja go was at harmony.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

One day a girl found the tomb of raptar in the mountains while hiking the girl accidently opened the tomb of Raptar . She was fascinated by the statue  she saw a symbol on the rock it was standing on. She pressed the symbol and raptor got freed he killed the girl drinking her blood and then flew off to find the tombs of the other raptors