o n e

Chapter One: Clasp My Bra?

♡eloise scott♡

"Moral of the story, don't kiss a dude you met on the bus." Penny finished and took a sip of her iced tea we bought from McDonald's previously.

"Ahem, I believe everyone knows not to kiss a random "dude" you met on the bus." I informed my blonde best friend.

"Oh well. Hunter basically forced me too so it's no big whoop." Penny waved off.

I immediately turned my steering wheel to a parking right in front of Victoria Secret.

Penny groaned in annoyance, "Weren't we here last week? And the week before that?"

I shot her a glare. "Maybe. But you always drag me to Spencer's and Barnes and Noble for books." I stated.

"Whatever, just make this quick." she muttered and got out of my gray Toyota.

Inside the overly pink shop, dozens of girls waited desperately to get a fitting room.

"What the fuck are we getting here anyways?" Penelope asked as she glared around the shop.

"A bra. My favorite snapped yesterday." I pouted while leading her to the bra section.

"Well, we all knew that bra was on a thread. You've had it since what, freshman year? We're seniors now, El." the blonde laughed.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a black lacy bra. It was cute and to my luck, had my size.

"What the hell, Eloise? Are you trying to become a stripper?" Penny asked loudly, earning some dirty glances.

"Excuse me, can you quiet down your friend over there?" a girl with a bob cut asked.

"No, sorry. She can't be controlled." I replied and dragged Penny away. "You need to lower your voice." I scolded as we stood in line for the waiting rooms

"Sorry mother." she put her hands up in surrender. "But seriously, half of the shit here is basically screaming, "Hey, rape me!" Penny said with an eye roll.

"Just shut up." I said and turned around. "And wait for me outside the room so you can clasp my bra."

"Yes, sir." Penny said sarcastically and scrolled through her black iPhone. "Your wish is my command."

"Okay, stay here while I change real quick." I instructed. She gave me a thumbs up as I walked into the small dressing room.

I set my shirt and bra that I was currently wearing on the pink bench. I put on that black bra and tried to clasp it together, failing.

I sighed and opened the door, backing out. "Penny, can you clasp my bra?" I asked while looking at my feet.

"Uhm..." an unfamiliar voice trailed off behind me. I whipped my head around to see a boy standing there with a perplexed look.