Prologue

Darkness...

Darkness...

Darkness...

Those were the words that only came up on the young boy's mind.

He sat up on the bed, covering half of his bare body with the crimson blanket. The blanket in which his long lost innocence is etched upon. He ignored the filthy old man who sleeps soundly beside him after pleasuring himself with such greediness.

"Darkness coils its implacable fingers around me. I am never ensnared by it."

He slowly stood up only to reveal dozens of bruises on his body. Those bruises symbolize the dirt that the old man has laid upon him.

"Even so..."

A voice filled the room in a hush whisper. No one heard it but the boy alone. Its voice was deep and lacking of emotion.

"Even so... I choose this."

The twinkling of the moonlight shone upon the boy's blonde hair. He stared at it; his fists clenched. His eyes were icy blue. All hint of purity... gone. Nothing else matters now. He doesn't care about anything than to escape the terrible fate that awaits him.

"So now.."

The voice once again filled the room snapping the blonde back to his senses.

"I'll scream it."

"Rend the darkness with your voice," the unknown being said having sensed the boy's potential.

"I want this. I want you!" the boy shouted with all his might.

He opened his mouth and the unknown being appeared to be a spider. It landed on his tongue placing a glowing pentagram on it. The spider turned out to be a demon.

He doesn't care about anything than to escape the terrible fate that awaits him...

Even if it results into selling his soul.

There you go my beloved, poptarts. This is my first ever yaoi fanfic and I hope you guys support me. I love you all! I will update every 5-8 days. Stay tune!