🖤Zero Kiryu🖤

"Are you alright?"

You heard the concerned voice of the Kiryu himself. You turned and saw him standing there in his uniform, the moonlight hitting hin perfectly. Your heart started to thump rapidly in your chest and your face turned hot. Zero chuckled lightly at your appearance.

"Do you want to dance?"

"S-Sure."

Zero started walking towards you and placed one hand delicately on your waist, the other holding your hand. You lifted your arm and rested it on his shoulder. Soon your bodies started to sway to the music playing from the ball room.

It seemed kind of dream like dancing with Zero. His eyes never left your face and you never looked him in the eyes. Your bodies stopped swaying and you looked at him in surprise.

"Why did we stop?"

"The song ended." Zero smirked.

You were getting slightly annoyed with Zero's shit-eating smirk and right when you were about to bark at him for his expression, he leaned in and kissed your lips. When he pulled back, he leaned in towards your ear and whispered,

"You look even more stunning in this dress than I could ever imagine."

You face flushed even darker.

"Shut up." You buried your face in his chest.

"C'mon. Let's go to my dorm room."
____________________________________
You fell onto Zero's bed after kicking off your shoes. You buried your face in his sheets and silently inhaled the scent imbedded into it by its owner.

All of a sudden, you were flipped onto your back. You stared wide eyed up at Zero. His lilac eyes were filled with love and lust. You had completely forgotten why you two were here in the first place.

Zero had shed the jacket to his uniform and unbuttoned the white undershirt. He had unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and had no shoes on. A sultry smirk resting on his lips.

Quickly, he made haste to rid you of your clothes leaving you in your lingerie.

Zero's eyes dragged over your figure and he looked up to make eye contact with you.

"Were you planning for this to happen?"

"Goddammit, no I wasn't."

Zero's warm hands slid up your bra and cupped your breasts gently. He slid it up your head and pulled it off. Just when you were going to make a remark about the way he took off your bra, he latched his mouth onto your right breast. Your back arched off the bed and moaned loudly. Zero swirled his tongue around your nipple and slid his other hand up towards your left breast and started to grope it roughly.

"Z-Zero, you're being too r-rough." You whimpered out.

His eyes were closed and when he reopened them, they were a crimson red. You gasped slightly in shock.

Unlatching his mouth and removing his hand, Zero licked inbetween the valley resting between your breasts and licked up towards your neck. He lapped on the skin on the side of your neck and sunk his teeth into the skin. Surprisingly, there was no pain, but simply pleasure that rippled through your body.

You dug your fingers into Zero's hair and gently tugged on the strands. Zero groaned with this feeling.

His body was placed between your thighs and you could feel the bulge in his pants against the thin fabric of your panties. Your breasts were touching his chest. Zero slid one hand down your back to knead on your ass and placed the other by your head.

You started to pant and moan even louder. The room was getting extremely hot making everything you're feeling 10x more intense.
Zero pulled his fangs out your neck and lapped at the blood leaking from the wound.

He pushed you back down onto the bed and started trailing kisses down to your panty line. He bit the edge of your panties and removed the fabric. He liftes on of your legs onto his shoulder and kissed on your inner thigh. He stopped for a moment and abruptly shot down and dove his mouth straight into your womanhood. You gasped loudly.

"Ugh, Zero! W-Wait a minute!"

His tongue made scooping motions inside you and caused you to buck your hips against his face. Your hips started to feel weak and you trembled. Your hands fisted at the sheets as Zero somehow managed to slip his tongue deeper inside.

"Zero, I-I'm going to...."

Obviously, he wanted to bring you over the edge as he started to move his tongue even faster. You climaxed, getting your juices all over his mouth.

Zero pulled his face away, licked his lips and leaned down and started to lick the rest from your thighs.

Once he was finished, he stood up and stripped down and exposed his member standing proudly. Pre-cum dripped from the top of it and it twitched. Zero was really blessed in his lower regions.

He climbed over your body and looked in your eyes for confirmation. You nodded gently, still coming down from your high.

He placed himself at your entrance and gently started to push inside. Your hands gropped his arms and you started to groan lightly. He continued to push inside and didn't stop until he was sheathed fully inside you. Being filled like this for the first time was very uncomfortable.

After a moment of adjusting, Zero gently slipped out of and pushed back in. You let out out a small gasp, compelling him to continue. His hips pulled his member out and slipped back inside with more force. Gradually, his thrusts became more frequent.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and your moans started to pick up in volume and frequency. Your hips quickly adjusted to his pace and added to the pleasure between the both of you.

You, feeling confident, flipped your bodies over so you were on top and Zero underneath you. You started to roll your hips back and forth on his dick, his hands finding a place to hold onto with your hips. You repeatedly kissed him until feeling Zero throbbing inside of you. A pool of heat started to build up inside your stomach.

"Shit... (Y/n), I th-think I'm about to cum."

"Me too. You can release it inside."

With that. Zero's hips slammed up against your own and he came deep inside you. The feeling of his hot cum inside you triggered your own release. You collapsed ontop of Zero, panting heavily. Zero wrapped his arms around your body.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Zero."

Few minutes passed and you could feel Zero getting hard inside you.

He flopped the two of you over.

"Time for round 2, love."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is Zero's lemon ending. I decided to update them whenever I can. Enjoy.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

~Kuro-Chan