chapter one

The family was stressed out today afternoon their daughter sooyeon wu or also known as jessica as her english name and the son Yi Fan or Kris as his english name was still on their daydream. Her mother kicked off her body down to her bed, she fall down and groaned in pain as her face felt the floor. "Same as you yi fan! Put your ass up before i kick yours!" Their step mother yelled.

Kris stretches up his hands on the air while growling still his eyes were closed. He picked up jessica on the floor still sleeping, he carried her against his back, she was still sleeping heavily behind him. "Oppa I don't want to come at the party." She said.

"I'll be there with you, don't worry baby." Kris puts jessica down on the chair and place a plate Infront of her with two pancake on it. "I am not a baby anymore." She pouted while giggling.

Kris shrugged his shoulder and started to eat the food infront of him they eat silently while their parents keeps answering several calls and let the staff went inside their house.

Jessica stood up her seat and grabbed the pitch of juice to fill her empty  glass with some strawberry juice. Kris looked away his eyes towards her exposed ivory milky legs, but his eyes keeps looking at her chest covered with a white plain shirt showing her hardened nipples against it.

As jessica grew up she developed a mysterious feeling about kris when she reached her puberty she keeps wearing his shirts, the length is above the knee and sometimes she'll only wear a short with a fitted tank top, and of course girls are more comfortable without a bra during the night and mornings.

Kris cleared his throat and jessica looked at him, "do you want some oppa?" She asked.

He shooked his head and put his plate on the sink, he didn't even finish his food.

"I am going to take a bath now jess , i'll see you later." Kris walked out the dining area.

She sighed, and pouted continuing to eat her pancake. "Ms. Wu, its time to pick your dress." A man said behind her. Jessica knitted her brows in confusion, sticking her fork on her mouth. "I am the new designer of your gown that you'll wear tonight."

Jessica followed the guy on the guess room picking her dress for tonight her fingers flicked the page of the small notebook that full of elegant breathtaking designs of the gowns decorated colored with some pale, and dark hues. Her eyes sparkle as she scans the design she examined the last page of the album then sighed.

"I don't like this design." She honestly said.

She left the designer alone on the guess room, and quickly went on her room seeing his brother half naked but she didn't mind it, living in the same roof for seventeen years. "You're still not wearing a bra?" He scolded his sister still seeing the hardened nipple against her cottony white shirt. Jessica didn't listen to his words and left him in the room with her pink portfolio.

"Here i want this one." Jessica proudly pointed at her plain white black slit gown drawing. "Oh you have a future in fashion industry." The man said, can't take off his eyes on her portfolio.

"Jessica where the hell are you?!" They heard the strong american accent of his brother coming from downstairs.

She shakes her head, and let the guy measured her shoulders, and her waist, and legs. Jessica was laughing out loud when they started to remeasure her waist, her loud laughs fill their home.

Kris runs on the guess room still on his shorts on with his straight face, he grabbed the hand of her sister dragging her out on the room. "Wear a fucking bra." He whispered to her handing the pastel blue bra, she knitted her brows and put her bra in front of him, his eyes widened by her careless actions. "Can i go back now?" She hissed.