chapter 1

Alanna's pov:

alright so this is not the way i like to be woken up so lets start with the beginning which was.....it was a nice dream but a weird one.

mom: "Alanna wake up1"yelled my mom her name is mia Romania.

so as she yelled that out i woke up and took a shower and got dressed i was wearing.....

top: black crop top that spells out "struck" on the front in white bold letters

bottom: light dyed skinny's

shoes: white vans

hair: down wavy

make-up: lip gloss

so i was ready and grabbed my book bag and went down stairs to grab something to eat.....

Raymond: "al are you going to struck later" that's my brother Raymond older brother that is he is also dances hip-hop.

Alanna:"yeah why? 'i said as i grabbed a pudding cup and a spoon

Raymond: "just asking "said Raymond i new he was hiding something because if he wants to no if someone knows something that he knows he will just say "just asking"

mom: "lets go guys" said our mom as she got out her car keys from her purse that they were in.

so me and Raymond got into the car and our mom drove us to school it only takes up like 10 minutes to get there i don't no why we don't take the bus its just like 1 block away from our house. but i don't know but i am still thinking about what Raymond said what does he no that i don't yeah he is older but i wanna no to i should right?