28: blackXgray Part 2

After several desperate tries, Black only won me a small Mincinno plushee.

"I'm very very sorry," Black blushed.

"No it's okay. I don't have a place to put a big one anyway," I tied the plushee to my bag.

"Are you sure??"

"Yeah, yeah! Can we ride the Ferris Wheel?"

"Okay!" Black grabbed my hand and we hurried off to the wheel.

At last, I'm going to kill him if we didn't ride.

While Black paid for our tickets, I saw a familiar person: N. But he was sort of hiding in the bushes and glancing around.

Oh no! What if he wanted to battle us again! I can't ride the Ferris Wheel!

I pushed Black to the ride.

"Hey!"

"Hurry up!"

"What's the rush??!"

"Nothing. I'm just...." Okay, inventing time. "...excited"

"Yeah sure," Black looked his getting suspicious.

The wheel started to move upward. I gotta bit dizzy at first, but I got the hang of it.

"Wow," I sighed as I saw the lights of Nimbasa: the court and stadium, the musical, and others. Soon, I saw the farther lights of Castelia from the dark desert.

"Beautiful isn't it??" Black grinned.

"Yeah. Cool."

"Just look how big the world is. So many Pokémon and humans helping each other," he grinned.

I thought of what he said... New people to meet, new Pokémon to see, a new world to explore.

"I wish that this could last forever."

"Yeah. But it won't," I say.

"I guess you're right..." he said. "That's the truth anyway."

But deep inside, I want time to stop while I'm looking at the beauty of Unova.

Our ride was almost near the bottom, it would be our turn to go down and let other people to see the beauty.

"Hey, Gray?"

"Uh huh?"

"I keep wondering...." Black stopped. "N."

"What?" did he just say N?

"Greetings Black, greetings Gray," I heard a familiar voice.

"N," Black glared. "What do you want?!"

"I just wanted to say something to you privately," N said to Black. "Please leave us for a moment, Gray. By the way, I congratulate you from having your Pokémon egg"

Yeah, sure. I backed away. But how did N knew I have a Pokémon egg? Then, N and Black went inside the Ferris Wheel.

Then an awful realization struck me.

IS N GAY?!

No way he isn't. But is he? Then why did they ride the Ferris Wheel PRIVATELY?!

Then a call from my XTransceiver got my attention.

"Yes?" I answered.

A picture of my grandma flashed in view. She's crying and looks very depressed.

"Dear, your Aunt Clare is kidnapped by Team Plasma!"