some info of the pack

i edited this during photography class XD liked how xiumin's eyes turned out I'm not gonna edited the rest this is just an idea of how they will look when they are over protective of their new brother/member who is human to show that they are not ...

i edited this during photography class XD liked how xiumin's eyes turned out I'm not gonna edited the rest this is just an idea of how they will look when they are over protective of their new brother/member who is human to show that they are not humans but wolf's. Saying if you mess with one of our brothers you'll mess with all of us.

Kris- leader he is cold when around others but worm and fluffy when he is only around with his brothers his eyes are a dark grey. He and xiumin were the ones who found the boy in the ground bleeding to death but managed to save him and welcomed him as there new member of the family.

Xiumin- is the oldest of them all he is second in command  his color eyes are light blue just like the picture above helps the ones that are younger then him with there fight skills and other things they need to know to survive. Like I said he and Kris found the boy.

D.o- thread in command he is like the second mother for the boys eye color white on the inside ( pupil and around the outside ring) and black on the inside ring. if Suho is not around to make them feel better them or any member then they go to D.o. he may look like a squishy fluffy angel with those big owl eye and all but when you make him mad or insult him or his brothers you'll regret the day you even duck or meet him cause dam hell make your life hell.

Suho- he watches or the mansion at night to detect any danger or outsiders his color eyes are a yellow green. He's the mom of the pack.

Chen- sweet,carrying likes to mess around with xiumin were he he has a crush on xiumin but xiumin doesn't know color eyes light grey. The only person he told about his crush was to chanyeol.

Baekhyun- like eyeliner wears it every other day. Can be a sass most of the time when shy or flustered he would play with the hem of his shirt color eyes gold has feelings for chanyeol.

Lay- all ways lost in his mind kind hearted some what sensitive will always look tired even if he sleeps well he and tao helps suho around the house. goes hunting with the alphas color eyes blue.

Tao-the second baby of the the pack looks like a panda he likes it when suho babies him and likes it when he manages to make Kris buy him expensive things. When sad he sleeps and cuddles with suho when scared he sleeps with Kris the older makes him save. Color eyes purple like to play with luhan and sehun he is really good at kung fu and is really shy around strangers.

Chanyeol- he and Kris are the tallest of the pack he is the troll. If he and sehun are put together that only means trouble the two of them like to prank the members. Looks like a puppy elve plays piano guitar and drums. Does not know if he has feelings for baekhyun color eyes Gray with a tint of black.

Luhan- looks like a deer shy when meeting knew people but not like Tao. Many mistake him with a girl same goes with xiumin and baekhyun. He might have a crush on sehun.eye color orange red.

Kai-good at dancing mysterious looking eye color white.

Sehun- trouble maker he is the youngest and he is really savage with his hyung but knows his limits. he like to do pranks with his hyung chanyeol People are scared of him and some never dared to talk or get close  do to that he looks like a cold guy but in reality he is a sweet kind boy with a beautiful smile. He only gets serious when something is very important or serious when it comes to his brothers being in trouble.

all of them have beautiful smiles they all have awesome talents they are all sweethearts but if you mess with one you mess with all of them trust me you don't want to make them mad. That's some info about them you'll know more about them later on in the next chapter. Ok well baiiiiiiii 😁