Before Frisk fell down

NOTE:
This is a short description of BrokenTale, before Frisk fell down.
If you read this, you don't have to fear of spoilers, there aren't any for the comic.
But I also add: The comic and this short story may contain spoilers of the game Undertale by Toby Fox. It is an awesome game and if you don't want any spoilers, than play the game at first.
(I'm sorry if there are grammatical and spelling mistakes)

In this Universe FLOWEY doesn't know anything about the True Lab. The difference to Undertale began after ASGORE got the sixth soul. He and TORIEL are divorced at this time.
The story of CHARA and ASRIEL are going to be published in the comic (later).
Also: Sans can still remember what happened after the resets. And Frisk a female.

FLOWEY tried to get the souls again and manipulated PAPYRUS to get them... and he succeeded this time. Because of PAPYRUS' innocence ASGORE allowed him to see the six souls. As PAPYRUS knows their positions, Flowey does as well. With a skilled diversionary tactic Flowey got the human souls. With this power he banned his parents ASGORE and TORIEL (they actually know that he's their son) and rules over Undertale.
His power allowes him to create many little clones who works like spies through all the underground. They are everywhere at places he does know.
Many monsters tried to stop him but they all failed. They are angry at themself but they won't give up. Now the monsters are split in two sections. The one who accept FLOWEY as their new king and the others who are working in the underground (an underground organisation in the underground... seems legit) and plan to help the next human who falls down. These monsters lives in their hideout where the new king wouldn't find them.

If you want the long version, just ask. The long version is better but it also contains many spoilers of this comic.