Prayer to follow his commandments♡

Precious heavenly Father,

I'm here today in front of You
to first of all thank You for Your goodness, Your love and your amazing grace. Thank You for Your spirit that lives in me and guides me. Thank You  for saving me, thank You for Your perfect and incomparable love. Thank You for the cross Lord, Thank you for the price you paid for me!
Thank you O God!

All I'm asking you, O Lord!
is to be obedient. Not half obedient but 100% obedient to Your commandments. To Your perfect Word. I want to follow what the old testament tells me. I want to follow what the new testament tells me. Every word You pronounced O Lord, I want to follow You alone.

Help me love you with all my heart, mind and soul so that I can give myself fully to You. Help me stop following the world. Let me Love You alone and only You.

Let me be like your lovely Son who came on earth and showed us the perfect example to follow.

I don't want to be like the world, I don't want to look like all these big and "important" people on this world full of darkness. Lord all I need is Your light.

I want the world to see You through me. I want sinners to want to follow You when they see me following Your Word.

Please hear my voice.

Because this is the desire of my Heart that belongs to You.

In the name of the One and Only God, Jesus Christ,

Amen.