The Dress

Heyyo mah bitches, TWO here (The other one), sorry for not posting in a while, here is the next chapter, courtesy of moi. Hope you guys enjoy it, we hope you enjoy, without further ado, here we go.

Ivy's POV

It was Monday morning and there was only six days until homecoming, including today. Homecoming is this upcoming Saturday night and I still needed to go shopping for the perfect dress. I was going to go shopping with my friend Tulisa and Karmin, the girl William was dating this week.

"Hey, Ives! Are you ready to find the PERFECT dress?" Tulisa exclaimed. Tulisa moved to our small town in Minnesota from New York. She has beautiful tan skin and gorgeous silky dark brown hair, thanks to her Latina decent. She is really outgoing and funny, so I have no idea why she is friends with me.

"Of course, chica! I do have to impress the BF ya know," I replied jokingly. She laughed with me as I hopped into the back seat with Karmin.

"Hey Ivy," She said "thanks for getting me and William together, he's really sweet."

"No problem, anyways, you guys look adorable together," I replied earnestly.

We all sat in a comfortable silence, until Tulisa couldn't handle it anymore. She turned on the radio and set the volume to as high as it would go, and started singing at the top of her lungs.

"DON'T HOLD ME DOWN. I THINK MY BRACES ARE BREAKING AND IT'S MORE THAN I CAN TAKE!" We all jammed to Lego House. Gotta say, Ed truly is Ginger Jesus.

As Tul turned into the parking lot of the mall, we all jumped out and rushed inside. The mall was packed today, I guess we weren't the only ones who had the idea of gong homecoming shopping, but then again the Mall of America was always packed.

We ran into Forever 21 and started to browse the racks. After about 30 minutes, we couldn't find anything so we went into Charlotte Russe next. Karmin found the most adorable pair of heels that would go with any dress. 

Soon enough Tulisa and Karmin found their dresses. Tulisa's was a dark blue color and had satin wrapped around the waist before poufing out into tulle. It looked amazing on her and she matching navy pumps. Karmin's dress was black and had a cut-out on the side. It was one shouldered and Karmin was stunning. I was sure William would not be able to keep from looking at her. She also had her heels and got a silver tiara to complete her look.

I was the only one who hadn't gotten their dress yet and we had already been to 10+ stores. When we finally entered Mestads, my eyes instantly zeroed in on a dress in the racks. It was white in color and had lace on the bodice. It was knee length and was absolutely gorgeous. I ran into the changing room and quickly threw it on. When I was finished, I went back into the main part of the store to show Karmin and Tulisa.

"Damn, girl. I'd tap that," Tul said, smirking at me.

"YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" Karmin got the attention of a few people around us. "You should totally get it!"

I agreed and went to the shoe section of the store. I found a pair of white ballet flats with bows on the top that went with my dress perfectly. We went up the register and I purchased the dress.

"Let's go to the food court, I'm famished," Karmin said, rubbing her stomach fondly.

"Yeah sure, Maccas right?" I asked.

"No shit, sherlock. Do I look rich to you? Of course we are going to McDonalds, I can't afford that other shit." Tulisa retorted.

We headed got to Maccas and just talked about our plans for homecoming. I honestly couldn't wait, it was my first time going to a dance with Joel, I was really excited. I can't wait. I thought to myself.

0-0-00-0-00-0-0-00-0-0-0--0-0-0-0-0--0-0-00-0-0--00-0-0-0-000-0-0-0-00-0--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Hey guys. Guess what! 5SOS IS COMING HERE AND I HAVE TICKETS AND I AM GOING TO THE MEET AND GREET!!!!!!! I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED. To all the 5SOS fans, YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS. Ashton and Michael are my favorite. Calum is Kayla's and our friend Dar loves Luke. Yeah, I get two, SWAG. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and we are sorry for not updating in like 4 months. But here we are! BYYYYYYEEEEEE GUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS.