Chapter twelve:

Song SELECTION
1. Sweet lovin'~ sigala.
2. What do you mean?~ Justin bieber.

Hermione's POV=

I didn't know what to do. I panicked and ran away as fast as I could.

He loves me? What could he see in me? I'm so ordinary.

Where does Ron come into this ? Do I even still love Ron?

Do I love Malfoy?? No I obviously just have feelings for him.

I ran up to my room and got into my bed. I pulled the duvet over my head. I need to think about this.

Ginny's POV =

"That's so cute." I said as smiled brightly at him.

"Not really. Where is she anyway?" He asked.

"Library." I said and we both shared and eye roll

"That was weird." He said and I nodded with agreement.

"Let's go find her." I say and he nods.

We walk through the wall and emerge on the other side.

"To the library" He muttered.

We arrived at the library and she was nowhere to be seen. Strange.

"Maybe she went back to our room c'mon." I say and he looks at me like I've grown another head.

"Do I look like a Gryffindor female to you?" He asks and I nod.

"A very pretty one" I sneer.

"Awh yeah totes" He sneered right back.

"Ugh go back to your sex chamber and I'll send her to you" I say.

"Sex chamber? You make me sound so kinky." He shouts and I laugh.

"Okay I'm gonna go find her" I say and he nods.

I walk off confused as hell. I was having a laugh with Malfoy. Strange day.

--------------------------------------------------

I entered the common room and rushed through it to find Hermione. I opened the door to find a huge lump in Hermione's bed.

"Malfoy's looking for you" I say.

"Is he?" She asks.

"Yes you better go see him." I say and pull the covers off her.

"Oh I dunno if I should." She says not looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Nothing at all." She says getting up leaving me there, with a seemingly determined expression.

.................................................

Hermione's POV=

I emerged on the other side.
He sat by the fire a frown on his beautiful face.

"Hey." I said softly and watched him turn around. I don't know if I was imagining but I swear I saw his eyes lit up.

"Come with me." He said seductively.

I followed him without a seconds delay. He led me into the bedroom and I shut the door after me.

"Lay down." He demanded.

I was immediately turned on and I did what he told me to. He pulled my comfy leggins down my legs.

What was he going to do? I was startled when he slipped one finger in my panties.

He hooked his finger around them and pulled them down my legs. He spreaded my legs wide, as he began kissing the inside of my thighs. His breath hit my sex, and I moaned loudly, my eyes shutting.

I held a breath, when his mouth got closer to my sex, gripping the sheets with anticipation.

I let out a shaky breath as I felt his tongue touch me, swirling around where I so desperately ached for him.

He did it again and I felt my hips jerk up to meet his tongue, as he began to swirl his tongue faster.

"You like that Granger?" He asked, seductively.

"Please, Draco." I moaned.

My hips once jerked up to meet his tongue. I felt a wierd feeling build up in the pit of my stomach.

He stuck one finger inside me, and I whimpered, trying to get used to this foreign feeling. Still messing with my clit, he added another finger, and it felt rather good combined.

"Oh Merlin, Draco." I moaned.

"How dare you send, Weasley to question me." He growled but he wasn't angry.

"Draco, please" I cried out.

"Okay, Granger this will finish you off" He said and he leaned in a finished me off with his tongue.
Suddenly I cried out and I knew I had reached my high. I looked to Draco and he had my orgasm on his finger. Meeting my eyes he licked them clean.

It was the most seductive thing I ever seen.

Thank you for reading!
Finally some sexual action!
Double update your welcome

Vote and comment lys all xo