requited love

It has been 2 years since the teenagers were finally rid of their Kizna bond. They all graduated from Sugomori High School and were currently in their summer break.

As for each of them, Maki had recuperated from telling the group about her deplorable past with Ruru. Now, Maki is going out with Yuta. Yuta had encouraged Maki to continue with a new manga, for which she had a great talent and she shouldn't waste it. He ensured that he would help and support her through everything.

As for Chidori, she had gotten over Katsuhira. But of course, she stayed good friends with him, occasionally going to his house along with Tenga. Chidori and Tenga were of course dating. Whenever they went to Katsuhira's house, Chidori would hug him, leaving Tenga a blushing mess.

Although Nico and Hisomu weren't dating, they became very good friends, surprisingly. Their peculiar natures brought them together, getting along perfectly fine.

Sonozaki and Katsuhira ended up living together in his house. After they both recovered in the hospital, Katsuhira confessed the great love he had felt towards Noriko.

"... Nori-chan, its probably very obvious by now but... I've liked you for so long. Ever since the Kizna experiment since we were kids, you stood out to me. You made me feel again. I love you, Nori-chan."

Despite Katsuhira's carelessness for many things, his confession took a lot of pride. When it came to Nori-chan, she was precious to him and he was a different person when he thought of her. He wants to experience everything with her: his first date, his first kiss, everything.

From hearing his confession, Sonozaki's blank face had changed. She didn't know what love had felt like in a long time. She didn't know how to respond. Consequently, she reacting by embracing him tightly.

"I love you too, Katsuhira-kun."

She squeezed her eyes shut, enjoying those few blissful seconds. Katsuhira could not form words. He'd never seen Sonozaki be so expressive. He looked down at the shorter girl and blushed lightly.

"Sonozaki-san..."

From that day, they've been together. Sonozaki resided in Katsuhira's house.

It was currently 11AM and Katsuhira was awake.

Katsuhira was watching television for about an hour, and wondered why Sonozaki was still asleep so late.

"Hey, Nori-ch-" He opened the door to her room and witnessed Sonozaki changing with only a matching pair of bra and underwear.

"I-I'm so sorry Nori-chan." He covered his eyes with one hand and began stuttering. He headed quickly to the door but the blue-haired teenager got a hold of his wrist.

"Katsuhira-kun?" Sonozaki called.

"Y-yes, Nori-chan?" Katsuhira was still facing towards the door, covering his eyes to avoid any eye contact with his childhood friend.

"It's not like I'm naked you know..." she said with a straight face as usual.

"Nori-chan!" Katsuhira faced his girlfriend with complete embarrassment.

She walked away from him, changing into a blue pastel dress and white flats. "Do you ever go out?" She asked him while putting on a necklace.

Katsuhira was thinking, trying to remember when was the last time he actually went out for his pleasure. He shook his head.

"Well then, get ready Katsuhira, we're going out." Sonozaki told him, leaving him the slightest of smiles.

"Where?" The white haired boy asked.