Uncle vernons funeral

Harry Potter  was in a bad mood. 15 years he hasn't seen the durslys, and now here he is, driving to a funeral for none other than Vernon dursly himself. He, Ginny, and his three kids we all peaked into the car driving to a funeral house to pay respects to a man who had tormented Harry since he was a baby. But still Harry had felt he must come. When they get to the funeral house Harry parks the car and turns around to his children.
"You had better be on your best behavior." Said Harry.
"We know dad." James replied in an annoyed tone. "James told me we have to hug the dead body!" Lily said in a frightened tone. "I don't want to!" Ginny picks up Lily.
"You won't have to dear" she says and turns to James. "and James give it a rest, she is only 5." They start walking into the small building. It was already full of people. Albus grabs his fathers hand and they fallow Harry through the crowd to find aunt patina and dudly. After a few minutes of looking Harry finds them and starts walking towards them. When petunia spots them she freezes in shock. She stares at them absolutely flabbergasted. "You came!" She says in a shocked voice. "I didn't think you would!"
"Of course we came," said Harry. "I may not have liked home much, but we are still family." Petunia looks on the verge of tears, but she has a smile on her face. She pulls Harry into a hug. When she lets go she looks at him.
"I never hated you." She said which left Harry speechless. "I wanted to take you in as my own son, but Vernon did not want me too. I am so sorry." Harry was shocked. After a few seconds he hugged his aunt and said "I forgive you."
"great" she said in a relieved tone. She looks past him at his family. "And this must be your family!" She said as she walked towards them Ginny held out her hand and Petunia took it and shook it.
"Ginny, and these are our three children, James, our older son, he is 8, Albus-"
"it's Al mum!" Said Albus.
"Sorry Al, our younger boy, he is 7, and our daughter, lily, she is five." Lily then stepped out from behind her mothers legs and looks up at petunia. She froze.
"Wow," she said, clearly shocked. "She looks very like her grandmother except her eyes...." She looks at Ginny. "She has her mothers eyes." She bends down she is eye level with Lily. "You are very pretty young lady." She said in a small voice which made lily blush. She then said
"Thank you auntie Tuney." In a small voice. Which made petunia blushes and smiles one of the biggest smiles she had ever smiled. She hugged lily and then introduces Ginny and the kids to dudly and his daughter, who was a 5 year old with dark brown hair and blue eyes. She and lily immediately became friends and walked off, being closely trailed by their mothers. After a few minutes of silence Harry turned to Dudley.
"So I guess this means we need to set a date for them to meet again."
" I suppose your right." He replied. "I'm sorry about your dad." Said Harry "yeah" said Dudley "I suppose it's for the best. He was in quite a bit of pain in the end. He had a rare type of heart cancer."
"Oh" said Harry "well it's a shame he had to go that way."
"I guess." He said. The after a few minutes they took a seat and the ceremony started.