Part 1

Tord's POV

It was a normal afternoon. Me and my friends Edd and Matt were hanging out in thee living room watching TV. Edd clicked through the channels in search for something entertaining to watch. "Hey Tord, could you get me some cola?" Edd asks as he continues to flip through the channels. I sigh as I get up and walk towards the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab a cola from the top shelf which is completely full with cola. I swear cola is gonna be the death of him.

I walk back into the living room and tossed Edd the cola. "Catch!" He quickly puts his arms up to attempt to catch the can. The can goes flying pass Edd's hands and end up hitting Matt in the stomach, who was sitting right next to Edd. "Oops might have miscalculated my throw." I saw sheepishly as i rub the back of my neck with a smile.

"You think?" Matt groaned as he held his stomach before handing the cola to Edd. Edds just giggled and opened his drink. "Hey at least he didn't hit your 'precious' face" Edd said while nudging Matt playfully. Matt gave a little smile. "Yeah! I'm glad my beautiful face isn't damaged.

We all laughed and continued to watch TV. Suddenly there was an emergency warning broadcasting on the TV. "This is an urgent warning for everyone to evacuate the city! A hoard of strange monsters are making their way to the city! I repeat this is an urgent warning! Evacuate! Now! Once the situation is cleared then-" The lady on the TV was cut of by the sound of the walls breaking. The camera guy screamed as the camera went out of focus.

"Oh god." The lady breathed out as she looked at something off screen before a figure quickly took her down causing the screen to go black. We could still hear what was going on. She screamed in agony and cried for someone to help her until it went silent. The only sounds we're of what I think was flesh being torn apart.

We all looked at each other with terrified expressions. Edd looked like he was about to cry so Matt quickly went to comfort him. I was in shock. I looked out the window to see smoke cloudes coming from various places. There were screams of panic as some people ran by our house in a panic.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I turned to Edd and Matt. "We need to get out of here! Now!" They both looked at me before collecting themselves and going to their rooms to pack what they needed. I rushed to my room and grabbed a duffle bag from under my bed and opened my closet. I grabbed a few clothes and several pairs of pants.

I reached around to the back of my closet and found a case. I dragged it out and opened it. There was two hand guns and a few daggers. You'll never know. I carefully placed them in my bag and put my phone and phone charger in the bag as well. Maybe I'll find a place with an outlet. I grabbed a backpack that was hanging on my door.

I got out of my room and went to the kitchen. I opened the cabinets and fridge and grabbed any food and drinks I could find. We didn't have much because we hadn't went to the store yet. I zipped up my backpack and threw it over my shoulders. I entered the living room to see Edd and Matt ready. They both look dazed and upset.

I sighed,"Okay I got some food that could last us a while so we should be good." They just nodded. I looked down to Matt's bag. "Hey I expected your bag to be filled with all your portraits." I teased to try and lighten the mood. It seemed to have worked as Edd cuckled and Matt gave me a smile.

I exhaled and opened the door. It was almost completely abandoned except for a few people still running to get somewhere safe. "The monsters seem to still be more towards the center of town. This will give us enough time to escape." I said looking back at Edd and Matt. They looked relived. We made our way down the street in a fast manor. After about half an hour of speed walking we made our way to the edge of the woods that was near the neighborhood.

I looked to both Edd and Matt. They seemed prepared as they nodded at me. I nodded back and we began our journey into the unknown.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the first chapter! There's not any TomTord or anything like that until after they make it to the base but don't worry that part will be coming soon. Idk if this was a good chapter but meh. Anyways stay amazing and I will see you next time! Bye!~