How did love become so violent

(y/n)=your name

(L/n)=lastname

(H/c)=hair color

(E/c)=eye color

(F/c)=Favorite color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd p.o.v

On a stormy day, Stein's new partner (Y/N) (L/n) was in her room sleeping ever so soundly when a terrible dream had snuck into her head causing her to break out into a cold sweat. In the dream Stein had finally let his sanity go causing insanity to take over his mind. He let out a sickening laugh causing you to shiver "St-stein Please I know this isn't you!" you yelled as you jumped out of the way before his scythe blade could even touch you. You looked around seeing your friends and your childhood friend, Skyler Ravenwood, covered in blood from Stein's attack.

With your attention somewhere else he took the  chance and swung his scythe causing you to let out a blood curdling scream

With your attention somewhere else he took the chance and swung his scythe causing you to let out a blood curdling scream. You fell to the ground holding your stomach area as it oozed blood, you looked up at Stein with fear in your eyes "P-P-please don't"Before you could finish he swings his scythe at your neck cutting your head off. You jolted up into a sitting position breathing heavily, you looked at your stomach area. After cleaning yourself up you walked into the hall then you heard a voice sing your name "(Y/n)~" you whipped your head back and forth. Scared you took up all the courage you had and got into a fighting stance "Who's there?!"Your body tensed when a feminine laugh was released "Poor thing is scared out of her wits"it spoke. You gritted your teeth and slapped your hands to your sides "COME OUT YOU COWARD" you then saw a group of black widows "AHHHH!WHAT THE FUCK?!" (Now here children is what author-chan would do) You ran to the kitchen and grabbed a broom and slammed it down onto the group of insects "EW,EW,EW,EW,EW,EW"you yelled over and over again until a firm hand had grasped the broom.
You gasped and looked up to see The spider witch herself Arachne starring down at you with pity then you felt a burning sensation in your arm. You looked down and saw two bite marks, you screamed in pain and looked at her hand and saw a black widow, the keyhole design on it's back was a violent yet poisonous purple.
You felt yourself losing sanity 'I c-can't n-not now' your vision went from color to straight crimson as you started to laugh but fight against yourself "NO, STOP IT I CAN'T BE TSAHEYLU (Sa-hey-lu) AGAIN!" You gripped your head in pain as Arachne watched with amusement then bent down to your level "Welcome back my daughter"she smirked as she heard laughing "It's good to be back" you looked at her with insanity written all over your features "Mother".
--------------------------------------
DU-DU-DUUUUUUU