«3»

Ashton got out of the bed as quietly as he could, hoping that Luke wouldn't wake up.

He really couldn't believe he had just done that. He just had sex with a stranger that he just met, well technically Luke wasn't a stranger. I mean does it count as a stranger if Ashton's known him for a while but Luke didn't know him?

Ashton pulled on his boxers and winced as his bum ached. He only pulled a shirt over his head and opened the door quickly and quietly.

Ashton shut it lightly behind him and let out a breath of relief, he decided to take a shower because he was all sweaty and when he was done he made his way to the small kitchen and grabbed some food, he was a little hungry before that whole fiasco and it only made him more hungry. Weird.

Ashton was sipping on his chocolate milk and eating his peanut butter peacefully until someone stumbled into the kitchen as well.

Luke looked at Ashton with wide eyes and Ashton looked away awkwardly at his stare.

"What?" Ashton asked when he looked back at Luke and realized he was still looking at him.

"You-um-you just weren't there when I woke up, and, I don't know." He mumbled and Ashton giggled as he stumbled over his words.

"What? Were you surprised I left before you could?" Ashton asked jokingly but Luke's eyes widened even more and Ashton realized that was exactly it.

"Oh I'm sorry, that was your trademark and I stole it, didn't I? My bad." Ashton got up and put his cup in the sink.

Ashton had seen articles in the papers and in magazines about Luke, he was supposedly a huge mane whore and Ashton didn't really believe it, because you can't trust gossip, you know? But Luke really hadn't proved those articles wrong in the day Ashton had known him. He was a huge fuck boy, at least that's how he came off to Ashton.

Luke just gaped at Ashton and honestly Ashton was enjoying it.

"Well I'm still tired so I'm going back to sleep, you can come back in, or sleep on the couch if you don't want to be in the same room because I'm not taking the couch so, night." Ashton quickly went back to the room and left Luke speechless in the kitchen.

He layed back in the bed and sighed in content. He was almost asleep when the door opened and Luke crawled back in the bed, making Ashton smile to himself.

But Ashton blushed as Luke wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled Ashton into his chest. Ashton kept his eyes closed as Luke got comfortable, with him in his arms.

Ashton managed to calm his heart as it beat out of his chest, and fall asleep.

-

When Ashton woke up he was alone in the bed and all he could do was laugh to himself. Luke left first, if that's what he wanted to think.

Ashton rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and got up, walking into the living room since he wasn't so hungry due to his midnight snack.

Calum and Michael were both on the couch and Ashton had to stop himself from squealing as he sat down carefully next to Calum.

"Hey." Calum said and smiled at him. Ashton's heart started hammering and he smiled back eagerly.

"H-hi."

Michael frowned but went back to watching tv and ignoring them.

"Hi Michael." Ashton says and he nods in Ashton's direction but other then that stays silent. Calum looks at Michael with a raised eyebrow and smiles slightly.

"He's just tired, don't mind him. So, how was Luke? I hope he wasn't too rude to you. He's not very good with people he just meets so if he said something stupid then don't pay him any mind." Ashton laughs and shakes his head at Calum's obliviousness.

"No he was...he's nice." Ashton mumbles and Calum nods. Michael just covers his mouth to hide a laugh and Calum looks at him funny.

"What?" He asks and Michael shakes his head. "What? Tell meeeeeee." Calum whines and Michael sighs but laughs again.

"I just didn't think they did a lot of talking. But you know, guess I was wrong." Michael laughs again and Ashton's cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"What?-oh." Calum says and his face starts to burn red also.

"W-well I hope he wasn't t-too-um." Ashton just laughs and gets up to leave the awkward situation.

"It was uh-fine. He was a gentleman, we even cuddled." Ashton laughed again in awkwardness.

Michael and Calum both look at each other with furrowed eyebrows but nod.

"Oh. Yeah ok." Michael says and Ashton quickly leaves.

The last thing Ashton hears from them is Calum asking in confusion, maybe whining a little, "Cuddle? He never lets me cuddle with him."

There shall be smut in future chapters so don't worry, this book will have lots of smut. So sorry for skipping over their first time but you'll find out why I did later ;)

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia