Their Story...

AN: So this is basically the flashback from Angels and Hybrid(Next Chapter) explained fully.

Klaus was a monster... that much WASN'T true...
Alena knew that. She had known the truth from the beginning.
Her mate had been abused for being a different man's son.
Alena had grown up alongside him, as his best friend and confidante. She was the only one who knew the real truth behind why Klaus did what he did.
Speaking of a start.....
Why don't we start from the beginning?

*=Author POV=*
((Please note: This is an AU where Klaus ended Mikael and Esther's Lives early on in his Immortal Life))
Diamond blue eyes watched the crowds dissipate, two prone figures, one male, one female, lay deathly still on the ground, severed in half. A tall, shadowy, male figure suddenly dropped to his knee, as he dropped the sword in his muscular hand, to the ground. "NIKLAUS!" A young, feminine voice screams from behind him, as a young woman with flowing blonde hair comes from behind him. "Rebekah...I...What have I done?" 'Niklaus' asks. "Alena, I think he needs to hear your voice of reason on this." A male voice says from behind the Diamond Blue-eyed spectator. "You know he won't listen to her, Kol, she's only a woman." Another male voice says from beside her. "Finn, Do us ALL a favor and shut up." 'Alena' says to the man beside her. "Such a sharp-tongued Witch, aren't you, Alena Jade?" 'Finn' says, staring at her. "You know I can and will turn you into a rabbit and feed you to my wolves," Alena says, grinning at him. "I'll help her with that." 'Kol' says as he looks between his sister-in-law and his oldest brother. "Nik, Beloved of my soul, come to me. Let me help you work through all of these emotions." She says as she holds her arms out for her husband. "I-I killed them.... I-I killed them..."