Choose | Ch. 25

Joker's P.O.V.

   I woke up the next morning, my arms wrapped around Harley's hip. She was still asleep, her side softly rising and falling as her soft, rhythmic, breathing filled the quiet.
   I gently removed my hands from her waist, sitting up in our bed. Last night was...something.
   (NOT GOING INTO DETAIL YA LIL NASTIES 😂)
  Both of us would share the memory forever. Love. Just, love. I moved my legs to the side of the bed, letting them hang over the edge of the soft mattress.
    I got up, grabbing a white t-shirt from my dresser and sliding it over my torso. Grabbing some black jeans, I got dressed and went downstairs. My day was going great, so I might as well ruin someone else's.
   I made my way down the stairs briskly, because... why not? I made my way to our living room, nodding to some of my men standing guard. I got no response.
   No nod in response, no words, nothing!
   Who do you think you are?!
  "Hey! What the hell? You think you can just ignore me now?!" I yelled at them as I walked closer.
  "What? Uh, n-no sir! N-never." One spoke up.  I smiled as I walked towards him.
   "Ya know, you are not-very-smart!" I said cheerfully, sounding like a kid in a candy store. His face went pale, and my smile grew.
   "But ya know? You're brave. May I reward you?" He stared at me for a few long seconds, then nervously answered.
   "Y-yes?" I smiled even bigger as I turned away from him, and back towards the stairs. "Ok sir, you wait right there!" I said happily, running back upstairs.
   I went over to my nightstand, grabbed my knife, and hid it behind my wrist. I made my way back to the staircase, and was eventually in front of the man again.
   I flipped the knife out from behind my wrist and held it to his cheek, causing him to inhale sharply.
   "Not whatcha thought it'd be?" I laughed. I applied more pressure to the blade, threatening to pierce his skin.
   He winced as my smile grew, then noticed a frown had formed in his face. I gasped. "You gave me an idea! I can help you smile! Permanently..." I growled, shoving him to the ground.
   I dug my knees into his chest, pinning him down onto the ground. I held the knife in my hand, admiring its glinting blade.
   "Now, do you want a big smile, or a little one? You choose.." I asked slowly, tilting my face near his.
  "S-small? Big? W-whatever you want b-boss." He swallowed worriedly. "Wrong choice." I replied.
   Biggest smile you've ever had...
  I put more pressure on the blade, piercing his skin. Starting at the corners of his mouth, I drug the blade near his ear, then stopped.
   Blood was trickling down his face now, and tears were streaming from his eyes. "Time for the other side!" I said with a huge grin.
  I did the same process to the other side of his face, only stopping when he had an ear-to-ear grin.

(Like that)  I climbed off of him, and he slowly stood up

(Like that)
  I climbed off of him, and he slowly stood up. "Would you like to see it?" I said calmly. He nodded in response, and I grabbed his arm. Leading him down a hallway to a bathroom, I opened the door.
   I pushed him in, and directed him towards the mirror. I laughed as his face contorted in horror, terrified at what he'd been made into.
  I leaned in close to his ear. "You're welcome." I whispered.

Hey guys! This one was kind of morbid, sorry about that. But hey, Joker will be Joker, right? This chapter was also kinda short, but oh well!
         Don't be a silent reader!
                😁Comment!🤓
                    👍Vote!⭐️
                    💁Share!😏