New town

Y/n: dad is alright aww come on I can stay alone at Akatsuka

Dad: is not safe for a lady to live there alone.. please y/n stop dress up and speak like a boy

In Japanese I or me got a lot of version watashi is mostly for girl ore , boku is for male and oira is for young male(kid). Y/n is always use boku

Y/n: dad please ......

Dad: oh.... (cry) you always call me daddy instead of dad why my cute little y/n chan oh....

Y/n: okay okay daddy please please please I just want to be independent.

Dad:.......but

Mom: oh come on darling let's give her a try

Dad: but ....

Y/n: mommy I love you (*⁰▿⁰*) (hugging your mum)

Dad: aaaaa....(heartbreaking)

Your dad sit around the corner like a poor puppy with dark blue aura

Mum: come on y/n chan go hug your daddy too look at him his head start to grow a lot of mushroom.

Y/n: alright mommy hair.... he's always a daughter kon..... come here daddy let me give you a hug

Dad: y/n chan!!!! (He's tuning towards you with his Tears flowing and you can sees there's a lot of sparkling and flower around him)

Y/n: gah!! I can't breathe daddy !!

Dad: awww my cute little girl I love you love you love you (о'∀'о)

Mom: honey you know actually there's a friend of mine is living at Akatsuka there so why not let's ask her to let's our baby home stay at her house ?

Dad: that's a brilliant idea !!!

Y/n: you mean I can go travel there? Yahoo!! Oh yea thanks my queen (kiss your mom hand)

Mom: aww.... that's so sweet////

Dad: Y/n chan no!!! I don't allow you to do this action is not for girl

Y/n: dad I'm a male now

Dad: is DADDY !!! No means no (start to cry again)

After your mom friend agree about the homestay thingy you begin to pack up your things for your new journey.

The day you about to left your house your dad keep on holding your hand and keep on asking you do you want to change your mind. When the train start to go you wave at them you can see your dad cry like a baby thank god he didn't force to come with you.

After 30 minute you arrive at Akatsuka station you took your carry bag down with you.

Y/n: finally I had arrive my new town

I forgot that you are wearing a cap, a long sleeve shirt with a vest and a black jeans

looking at the map you try your best to follow the location. First you will walk to the street, you past by a big ground of field there were a lot of people it looks like there's an idol event so you go there and watch too since is free.

You saw a pink hair cat girl idol who's name nyan chan is performing, after listen one of her song you start to like it.

MC: thank you very much nyan chan for the performance now is time for the big quiz event !! ( everyone start shouting happily)

MC: the lucky guy who can answer these questions can shake hand with nyan chan and take a photo with her signature!!

When challenge start the MC choose you, a bowl hair cut guy whose wearing a green jacket and a guy who keep say dayon.