Chapter 2.

* Katie *

I am in a nice long bath . It feels like heaven oh wait I am in heaven......... well the closet thing to it I have my hair tied up an I am socking my body in a lavender smell it smell so good I could eat it !

After 1 hour later I dried off with a red towel I put on big cream colored sweater and black leggings . I put on some fuzzy socks and lay down on the bed . And opens favorite book surprisingly twilight ( twilight fan ! ) I like the love story between Bella and Edward they will last forever . I wish I had a love like that that could last forever he will love me no matter what I do , and some one to watch movies and snuggle up on the couch and watch the notebook old movie but it's good . I hear a knock t the door that snaps me out of my thoughts .

A old woman in her late 50's I noticed she was human so I relaxes a little she wore a maids outfit with little black flats . " excuse me but Iam here to take you to your dress fitting " she said

" ok just a minute ......."

" Martha ... Martha Jacobs "

" cool name so how long have you been working here ?" I said trying to lighten the tension

" I was a little girl when I first started my family had been here generations helping the big man " I chucked ' big man '

" we're did he get the ' big man ' from " I ask closing the door to the room and we walked down the hall and began talking again " none of the servants know his name only is right hand man " she said I actually felt pity for this woman she has been here with no escape for so many years how dose she do it I think to my self

We come to a big brown doors and leaves were carved into the door .

" just go stand on that platform" she pointed to the circle in the middle of the room " and a woman will be with you any second .... I hope to seed you soon miss Amelia " she have me a warm smile

" I hope to see out agin soon Martha bye " I waved and walked towards the platform .

After about 3 hours I was good to leave and was back to my room

I hurry to my door with the guards close behind " slow down " they kept repeating ..... I thought thy were suppose to be faster than me ?

I got to my room and laid down on my bed that felt like heaven ! Tomorrow after the ball my life would be changed 2 ways I would die or I would be one of their mates . I would ether die than be their mates . They killed my only family , all my memories , places , and every thing I ever knew . I would never forgive them never .

[ FLASHBACK]

I was In the back picking for our family's gardens . We grew very thing here at my house . I remember when we could go to the store but that was when I was 9 that's when they took over .

I heard the warning bell that meant the wolves where here . My mom and dad where at work and my brother to .
I made my way to the safety shelter , I could hear the screams and pleading . Their was a knock on the door being the stupid self I open it with the silver gun in my hand to see my friend Olivia I pushed her in as locked the door . I saw glimpse's of my Billie being torn apart . We ran to the safety shelter we got in just I time to hear the door being knocked off its hinges . I gave her the signal to be quite she nodded she had red hair and brown eyes almost black she had red lips and he was rather small for a 17 year ok she was 5.1 and I was 5.9 so I towered over her . And the and that second my whole world fell apart . The door blew off and after that every thing went black . I lost every thing they old me my village was destroyed Family , Freind's , every thing gone .

[ END FLASHBACK]

I woke up in a cell and stayed their till they brought us out yesterday . I made myself numb so I could' feel the pain anymore . But being out of the cell they are like a opening a fresh cut and pouring lemonade on it . It burned like h3ll

======•=•======^=^====*=*===

Vote / comment / follow me !

So how did you like it yay or nay !

I LOVE YOU ALL ! :p

- wearestars9

^_^