The Beginning

*****Kat's P.O.V.*****

"GUYS! THE KITTEN HAS AWOKEN! I REPEAT THE KITTEN HAS AWOKEN!" I yelled through the loudspeaker I had discovered yesterday since I was bored. I took off running into Kitten's room bumping into Jack in the process.

(if you don't remember, Jack is E.J. and Jacky is L.J.)

He opened the door walking in with me trailing behind. I was so happy.

"Hey, Kitten. How are you feeling?" Jack asked seeming just as happy, if not happier than, me. I wanted to tell her about her becoming a creepypasta but thought better of it considering she just woke up.

"Fi-fine. Wh-where's Ymo an-and BE-BEN and Je-Jeff?" Kitten asked looking around slowly. E.J. held her up so I could shift the pillows and we propped her up.

"Ymo is dead. As for BEN, he's been resting for a few days. It took a lot of energy outta him to kill Ymo so he's been passed out since he hit the bed. And Jeff, Jane, Strangled Red, The Blue Guy, and Nina all left." I replied.

"KITTEN!" BEN yelled sprinting into the room and hugging her.

"Ow, BE-BEN m-my back." Kitten whined and BEN immediately apologized. "Wh-why did th-they a-all lea-leave?"

"We don't know, to be honest. They had been acting weird." I replied wanting to say more but knowing my feelings were wrong.

"I know that look. I'll see you later Kitten. Kat wants some girl time. Let's go Elf Boy." Jack said walking out with BEN behind him grumbling about everyone calling him Elf Boy.

"So wh-what's up K-Kat?" Kitten stuttered.

"Is it bad that I miss Jeff but might have feelings for Jacky and BEN?" I asked.

"Yo-your ju-just confu-fused. You ne-need to so-sort out your emo-emotions." She answered.

"Okay. Oh! By the way, Slender wanted to know if you'd like to become a creepypasta." I said.

"I-is Ma-Marlon alright wi-with i-it?" She asked.

"Yeah! Actually, he became a creepypasta while you've been asleep." I said slightly bouncing excitedly about her answer.

"O-okay. I'll do i-it th-then." She said and I quietly squealed.

"Yaaaaay!" I replied and Marlon walked into her room. "I'll give you two some time together. When you're ready Kitten, just send Marlon to find Liu and he'll give you your creepypasta makeover."

With that said I walked out of the room closing the door behind me. She was right I need to get my feelings in check. But how. I'm practically in love with three boys. God, I'm such a whore. I thought covering my face with my hands and leaning against the wall.

"Hey, KitKat. You okay?" BEN asked and I blushed behind my hands. "You seem a bit off today."

"I-I'm f-fine. I'm gonna go train. And uh yeah, haha." I nervously replied, going to my room and grabbing my katana. I headed to the training room seeing Liu there.

"Hey, Liu you got a minute?" I asked.

"Yeah. You seem upset. What's wrong Katrina." He asked sitting against the wall. I hated my real first name, but Liu loved it so he called me by it.

"I'm confused. So very confused. I'm still very much in love with Jeff, but I'm starting to fall for Jacky and BEN and I feel like a hobag." I replied sitting next to him putting my face in my hands. He placed an arm around my shoulder.

"Forget Jeff. He's fucking evil now. What you need to focus on is this question: BEN or Jacky? Okay?" He asked and I nodded. He was right. Jeff was the past now I have to decide between two.

"Thanks, Liu. You're like the older sibling I always needed but never had." I said smiling at him.

"Yeah. Speaking of being a sibling, did you take your medication today?" He asked. I giggled a yes, getting up.

"Come on Liu. Let's see how you match up against me." I said picking up my katana.

"You're on." He said and the battle commenced (whatever the hell the spelling is). We fought 3 times and I won once.

"You improved."

"Shut up."