part 4

Hello guys!!! So here is the update u all were waiting for.......

Precap: Alia asks a guy to kiss Nandini, Manik stops the guy as he can't see Nandini with anyone else. Fab5 locked Nandini in store room.

Manik directly came to his house  as he didn't want to stay in college today, he wanted a break for some time. Although his ego was satisfied by punishing Nandu but he was not happy with all this he didn't want to hurt her.

He was walking in his room when Cabir entered there nd called out for him.

Ca: manik.....

Bt Manik was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear his voice. So Cabir went to him and stopped him by holding his shoulder.

Ca: Manik my buddy come back to reality.

Manik looked at him confusedly.

Ma: cabir, tu kb aya??

Ca: Manik mein bahut der pehle se yahan khada hu, tujhe awaj lga rha hu bt you where are you lost man..

Manik put his hand on his forehead.

Ma:  it's nothing. Tu bta do u need any help??

Ca: no buddy, I cm here  to help you.

Ma: help me?? Bt mujhe kya help chahiye, I am ok...

Ca: really Manik?? Are u really ok??

Ma( avoiding eye contact): wht r u talking about cabir, I can't understand.

Ca: f9, then let me make it clear. I am talking about Nandini.

Manik looked at Cabir  confusingly.

Ca:Manik I know when Alia asked Karan to kiss Nandini you weren't happy and that's why I pretended that my camera is not working because I knew that you won't open up in front of everyone but now I want to ask you Manik why were you not happy with all this? I mean Nandini hurt your ego she ignored you but still you care for her why Manik??

Manik turn towards other side.

Ma: I don't know cabir it's just that I couldn't see hr with anyone else. It's so confusing yaar. One side I am angry on her and the other side I can't see her in pain why is it so??

Ca: manik ho skta hai u r attracted to her or may be u know love at first sight.

Ma: what??

Ca: nhi matlab u take  your time and tell me when you are sure about her.

Ma: cabirrrr!!

Ca: anyways I'm feeling sleepy I am going to sleep.

Before Manik could ask anything cabir turned to go.

Ma: wait.

Ca: now what?

Ma: what's this??
He said pointing towards a bag kept on his table.

Ma: what's this??He said pointing towards a bag kept on his table