S I X

C H A P T E R    S I X

" Teach me how to fight?" I ask.

" Sure, wouldn't want you getting hurt anytime soon," Harry says and smiles. Sometimes, he can just be the sweetest. People misjudge him. He's the sweetest.

He starts teaching me how to fight, and I'm actually able to hit the thing. We start wrestling after a while, and we then look at each other deeply.

Harry leans down and kisses me, HARD. It's a fast kiss, and Harry is entering his tongue in my mouth.

We kiss like that, a sloppy fast kiss for a while and take some breaks for air. Both our lips our swollen but we keep going.

" Madison...how far do you want to take this?" Harry asks after regaining his breath.

" All the way," I say surely. Harry shrugs and nods.

We are on the floor and he is taking off my clothes.

------------------------------------------------------------

I figured out a way to make things pg

------------------------------------------------------------

Harry entered his twinkie in my donut. Since it won't go in fully, he thrusts it in and out, trying to hit a certain area.

Harry keeps doing this for a while until he finally goes through and my donut squeezes his twinkie, causing it to gush out its insides and the white stuff to get on my donut.

---------------------------------------------------------

" Harry that way amazing," I say still panting.

" Yeah yeah, whatever," he says.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I just love my form of smut.

Until next time!

- Aneliz