E I G H T• Goodbye

Lia's POV ~
We saw

Max and Tay kissing!
Already!
Me and Harvey's jaw had dropped and we couldn't believe it.
Yes.Yes. we knew they loved eachother but we were still amazed.
Max and Tay pulled away (finally) and turned around to see Harvey taking a quick snap.
"HARVEY! If that picture goes anywhere ,your gonna be dead!", Max said as he glared at Harvey (jokingly)
Harvey held his hands up in defence and I walked into the changing rooms with Tay.
"So... Did you enjoy it or what?", I asked.
"Oh like when you enjoyed Harveys sweater?", she asked/said back.
I just laughed.
"But are you two a thing?"
"erm.. Yes but I don't know if I should message my mum about it", Tay replied.
"I would wait till after the cruise", I said back.
"I'll do that then. Anyway ,enough about me, what about you and Harv?"
"Oh gosh, don't get me started, I love the boy!", I giggled because its true.
"Ooooo", she says/sings.
"Let's just head back", I say.
Our parents had all come out of the changing room after there turn in the dome so we all walked back together for some food.
We headed down to the bar where they sell the Italian dishes.On the way down to the bar, Tilly begged Harv for a piggyback because her legs were tired. Harvey agreed and lifted Tilly onto his back. He started to jump around and clap her hands together causing Tilly to laugh and for me to love him even more. This is just too cute!
We arrived to the Italian bar and sat down.
On one side it was:
Paul- Tilly -Tay- Mum - Sara

On the other it was:
Leo - Harvey- Me- Max- Dad

We ordered our meals and I ordered pizza along with Tay, Max, Harvey, dad and Leo. Everyone else had ordered some pasta dish whilst Tilly had soup and Italian bread.
After a while of talking our food had arrived and may I say it looked like one delicious banquet!
The parents began to talk for a while and I realised it was about me moving schools ,but why?
"Wait. Why am I moving schools?", I ask concerned.
"We said you might be darling. Its because I decided on a new job as a sales manager", dad said.
"Yehhh...", I said so he could carry on.
"Well the main block on the job is in Berkshire...", he finished.
"WH-WHAT! I can't move and leave Tay!", I yelled, holding back my tears.
"Wait. Berkshire? England?", Harvey asked.
"Yes why?", asked my dad.
"That's where we live!", Sara exclaimed.
"But if we move there I won't see Tay, can't she come with us?", I pleaded.
"Well... Her dad is with the same company so we are all moving to Berkshire!", said dad with a smile.
"Oh that's great! We get to see each other!", Max smiled.
"Yess! This is going so be amazing!", I yelled as the parents laughed.
"My dad never even told me but I can't wait!", Tay said in glee.

After the conversation we finished off our meals with full stomaches and decided to head back.
We said bye to the Mills and I changed into some pyjamas and threw Harvey's hoodie on top. Now I am cosy! I always feel safe with his hoodie on; the smell,warmth and the freshness just makes me feel at home.

||skip the next few days coz nothing happened except Maylor having there couple moment ||
(Ship name alert!1!1!)

Harvey's POV ~
I woke up and realised it was the last day. Man this cruise has gone quick!
I nudged Max as he wakes up so we could get ready for the journey home. As I was getting ready, I was just about to throw on my favourite hoodie over the top and remembered that Lia still has it. I just smiled at the thought because now she will always remember me.
I was thinking about asking her out but I've come to the agreement with until she moves to Berkshire ,I will take her on a second date and ask her out. Maylor are such a cute couple I just hope me and Lia can be like them!
when I finished getting ready , me and Max strolled over to the girls room and We all went to breakfast.
Now this had to be one of the highlights of this cruise because...
THEY FINALLY HAD WAFFLES!
Lia's face lit up and we both ran over to them and heard the sounds of a captured picture. I notice it was Tay and Max but who cares... THERES WAFFLES!

Once we sit down we begin a conversation of how we will miss the fun times. This must have been the most amazing holiday ever!
"I'm really going to miss this", Lia says sniffling.
I give her a comforting hug and say,
"Just think though, once you move we will get to see each other!", trying to make her happy.
She smiles the slightest and I begin to tickle her. I do this because I remember the first time this happened we were in the pool and messing around.They littlest moments we share I will cherish forever. Once we pulled away I saw the sparkle in her eyes. I think she likes me back and I just hope so!

We finish our breakfast and hear the Captain on a speaker.
"We hope you enjoyed this cruise and we will be arriving in Dover, England in 10  minutes. Thank you!"
We all raced upstairs and left to our own rooms with our parents. As a family we went to the coach area and queued up. I roughly climb onto the large boulder of a coach and save a space for Lia.

I guess this will be the last time I will see luxury...

Yoooo!! I enjoyed writing this chapter so I hope you enjoyed reading it!
So I have some really sucky ship names but if you know any better ones , please comment below!😊
💘LYL💘
-G