Jealousy (Straight)

REQUEST FROM: Anonymous

Type of smut: Jealousy, punishment, rough etc..

--------------------------------------------------

You opened the door into Namjoons work office where he was trying to make a good beat for a new song that would be in his new mixtape. You put your arms around him from behind, kissing his neck slowly. 

"Ah (Y/N), I'm busy right now~" he tried to stop you. 

You sighed before responding. "But you've been busy for weeks and.. I'm.." 

"You're horny?" Namjoon smirked raising an eyebrow. 

"Yes." You replied blushing.

"Aish you're making it difficult for me baby, but I can't satisfy you until I'm done writing with this song~" Namjoon turned back to his computer.

"B-But you haven't even started on the beat or the lyrics yet!" You felt frustrated. 

"Be patient (Y/N), I really have to get this done." He said his last sentence. 

You knew that he had to work on his song, but you missed the sweet, emotional, sexy moments with him, but ever since their comeback he had been very busy, and now he has started working on his mixtape which made it almost impossible for you to spend a good time with him. 

The next day you decided to go and meet one of your childhood friends, his name was Alex. For some reason you didn't tell Namjoon you were planing on meeting him, Namjoon barely knew anything about him so you didn't bother to explain yet. You called Seokjin that was in town buying food if he could drive you to Alex on the way. 

~With Namjoon, 1 hour later~

He stretched his arms above his head after taking off his headphones after working for hours. He walked out of his office to go get something to eat. Namjoon made two sandwiches, one for him and one for you because he felt kinda bad for not spending time with you so he decided to start of by making you a sandwich and bringing it to your room. But when he opened the room you weren't there. 

He tried calling you on the phone but you didn't pick it up, he was getting worried so he called Seokjin if maybe he knew where you were. 

"Jinnie-hyung, do you know where (Y/N) is?" Namjoon asked Seokjin on the phone. 

"Well yeah, I drove her to Alex."

"A-Alex? Who's Alex?"

"Hm? You don't know who he is?"

"No.. Do you know?"

"I don't, but I would have guessed you knew?" 

Namjoon started breathing a bit more heavily than before. "Tell me where he live.."

~With you and Alex~

You and Alex where inside Alex's house in his room, you were watching a movie together. It felt great for you being with him again, it had been a while since you last met him, but he was just the same goofy happy friend you always knew. You were very close that you could talk about almost anything together. 

After laughs and talks you looked out the window, you gaped in surprise as you saw Namjoon standing in front of his car looking straight at you with his arms crossed. You gulped as you felt you were in trouble by the face he was making. 

Suddenly you heard the doorbell ring, Alex walked up first to the door and greeted him. 

"Hello, can I do something for you sir?" Alex asked.