Prologue

*MARGOT'S POV*

Margot walked into the studio. They would begin shooting Suicide Quad tomorrow, today they were going to go through the last stuff and the last fitting sessions.

She was the first one to be there and not much later Will, Karen, Cara, Jai and Jay walked in. Margot smiled when she saw them. Finally. People she knew. Yes of course she knew the people who did the make-up and clothes too, but she knew the actors better. She had been training with the Squad for the past six months now to get in shape and learn some tricks. For example; she learned some gymnastic tricks, because Harley was very athletic and flexible. But also the one that she was still training for; Holding her breath for quite a long time. She only had to do it for 1 minute, but she wanted to make sure she'd survive under the water so she was pushing herself to do it longer. She could already hold her breath for 90 seconds, but she wanted to be able to do it longer, so she was still training it.

Some more people walked in and soon the whole Squad was together. There was only one person missing... The door opened with a loud 'BANG', since it slammed against the wall and right after that she heard someone making excuses. Jared Leto. The guy who'd play the Joker. She knew a few things about him, since she was, and still is, a 30 Seconds To Mars fan. She wasn't a hardcore fan but she still knew quite a lot about him. Although she knew stuff about him, he almost knew nothing about her except for her name, since they never actually met. Of course, they saw each other when the cast was brought together for the first time, but Jared never worked out or train with the rest. He used to do it at home or in a different room. She never knew exactly why, but he probably had a good reason for it.

Once Jared joined them the actors went to the room where all the costumes were. Everyone who had more than one costume had to go first, so that's what they did. Margot got her first costume from a guy who gave it to her. It was Harleen's labcoat. They had it custom-made for her so they wanted to be sure it'd fit. She pulled off her jacket and put it on. The guy who gave her the coat started to walk around her and told her to do some stuff like 'put your hands in the air for a second' and 'turn around' . She did what she was told and the man nodded after a few minutes. 'It's good.' He said and helped her pull it off carefully so nothing would go dirty or so.

After two hours of fitting only Jared and Margot were left. The rest was already gone to put on their make-up to check again and after that have a photoshoot. Margot was wearing Harley's strippers dress and Jared was wearing Joker's outfit for the scene in the Laugh and Grin Club. She looked at him. Well at least he didn't work out alone because he needed to do much or so. Those v-lines, damn!

They were tugging at Margot's outfit and pulling it up. 'Maybe a little shorter and lower in the back.' The man said. Margot closed her eyes uncomfortable. Just two inches shorter and they'd see her butt at the back side. She didn't want that? It was already uncomfortable for her to wear the little pants from Harley, which they already made shorter, so her real underwear showing? She didn't want that! Her thoughts were interrupted by Jared's voice. 'Don't you guys see that she's uncomfortable? I think it's perfect the way it is now. If you'd make it shorter she'd be only more insecure and uncomfortable and we don't want that, right?' He said. Margot slowly opened her eyes again, only to see Jared looking at her, a sweet and understanding look in his eyes. The guy who was working on the dress finally started to realise that it indeed might went too far if they did that. 'Yeah...You're right, it's better if it's just like this.' The man admits. Margot looked up at Jared and smiled thankfully.

They were finished not long after that. 'Thank you for helping me out there.' Margot said softly when they walked to make-up with one of the outfits in their hands. 'No problem, Margot, it's not more than logical what I did, they shouldn't bring you in this situation while you don't like it.' Jared says with a smile. 'So ehm, I'll be in my role in a few minutes, since I'll look like Joker and ehm...I guess you won't see 'me' again till the movie is recorded.' He said and Margot looked up at him with a frown. 'What...Do you mean?' She asked him. 'I'll be in my role, it helps me act and do it better.' He said. Margot slowly nodded, starting to understand it. 'Okay, well...It was nice to meet you, Jared.' She started to smile and looked up at him. 'It was nice meeting you too, Margot, I will see you soon again.' He smiled nicely at her.

Margot watched how all the people were painting her white. She was standing with her legs and arms spread, so it would dry evenly. Her body was already dry, only her face and neck were still wet, so the people who did her make-up already started putting the tattoos on her back, lower abdomen, legs and arms. Once they finished putting them there and making photos, to make sure they would put them at the same spot every time, the white paint on her neck and face were already dry, so they put the tattoos on her face and collarbone. They put the rest of her make up on and after that she dressed. When she was finished the man who does everyone's hair came in. He helped her put on the wig. That's when she was finished. 'Off you go, they're waiting for you, since you and Jared took the longest, they only need to take pictures of you and him. Good luck.' The man said. Margot nodded and grabbed the bat. She walked to the studio and entered it.

'Harley! We were waiting for you!' She heard a voice she didn't know. When she looked up she saw it was Jared, dressed up as Joker. He grabbed her wrist and took her with him. She frowned and her face fast cleared up again. "Oh, right, he's in role now." She thought. He pulled her next to him. They posed a few times together and apart. 'You're finished, guys, thank you, we'll see you tomorrow.' They said. Margot looked up at Jared and smiled softly. 'Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, Jared.' She smiled. 'It's Joker.' He said.

'And I'll see you tomorrow, Kitten.'

Opinions?