Chapter 1

Okay so there are some scenes from the actual movie in this chapter and I added some stuff to it. I have no idea if there are any extended versions of the scenes and if so if they go like this. This is just my own imagination. Also, I have no idea how things go on a set so I hope you understand this and that you enjoy the chapter:)

Margot was looking at the people who were doing her make up. She looked up sometimes when they told her to and parted her lips a little for the light rosy colour that was being placed on her lips. She nodded carefully when they asked her if it was okay and not too uncomfortable or too heavy on her. It felt feather light. Now the tricky part. The wig. They braided her hair tightly against her skull and worked it away as flat as they could on her hair. They grabbed the wig and put it on her, basically sewing it on her head. Once the wig was attached to her hair, they brought in her clothes. The lab coat, the wine-red shirt, the dark blue skirt, the pantyhose with text on it and the shoes with the little hearts on the tips. They left so she could redress and once she was finished they came back to fix her hair.

'Where is she?' The familiar voice came out of nowhere, followed by a softer voice and the door slamming open. 'Harleen.' The voice purred. Margot looked up to see Jared Leto a.k.a. the Joker. 'Time for our little...Appointment.' All he was wearing was his Arkham sweatpants. She nodded. 'Yes, I'm ready.' She stood up and walked after him to the set. 'Okay Jared. Come here. Straightjacket!' He immediately started complaining. 'I would like to have the doctor put the jacket on me since that is her job.' Margot looked up. 'You'll have to, if you don't do it, nobody will be able to get him in that thing.' The guy said with a sigh. Margot got the jacket out of his hands and started putting it on Jared. 'Hmmm thank you, doctor. Feels like a warm hug.' He purred. They were going to shoot the scenes with Joker and Harleen in Arkham. First the one where he asks for the machine gun.

She sat down in the chair and looked at the people who gave her instructions. She stuffed the little cat stuffy inside of her pocket and thought about her lines for a second. "Yes?" that was her first line. No...This was too easy. They wrote it like this but Margot thought that it was...Too flat. But much time to think about what she could do to make it better wasn't there because her thoughts were interrupted by the familiar "Silence on the set!" She looked up at Jared and took in a deep breath. "Here we go...The first scene. God why am I so nervous?" She thought and right after that she could hear them call 'Action!' She slowly looked up at Jared and waited for him to say his lines. 'Doctor Quinzel...You know, I live for these moments with you....' He purred softly. 'What do you got?' He asks as gets the kitten stuffy out of her pocket. 'Got you a kitty.' Margot smiled as she put it on the table. 'So thoughtful.' Jared purred again. There was a silence for a few moments until Jared spoke up again. 'There is something you need to do something for me...Doctor...' He said in that low Joker voice of his, half purring. She didn't even think about her line. 'Anything...I...I mean, yes?' She said, fully living her role. 'I need a machine gun.' Jared said. She smiled small at what he said as if it was a joke. 'A...A machine gun?' Jared didn't answer, he just laughed. 'What do you need a machine gun for?' The line wasn't even in the script! What was she doing? 'Hmm I'm not telling you just yet. You'll see when I use it.' He smirked widely, the light bouncing off of the surface of his metal grillz. Next thing that happens wasn't in the script either, although it happened as if it was. They both lifted themselves a bit off of their chair and leaned in forward, faces coming closer to each other. Their lips almost touched when-

'Cut!' It scared Margot out of her thoughts. What was she doing!? She quickly sat back in her chair and looked up at the director. 'Now that is what I call living your role!' He said, almost sounding proud. 'No need to shoot this again unless there was anything with microphones in frame?' He looked at the people who watched live at the things de cameras were filming. They shook their heads no and he smiled. 'Good! Jared, you're free for the day, Margot, we need you to do a little part where Harleen walks up to the door.' He said. She nodded and stood up. Jared didn't yet. 'I'm not Jared.' He said, his voice sounding dangerous. The mood in the room changed, it was a kind of tension, almost fear. 'No one speak to the Joker like that.' He said, a dark look in his eyes. He slowly stood up. It was impressive how intimidating he looked even though he was in the straightjacket. Nobody dared to speak against him and it was silent for a few seconds.

'They didn't mean it like that.' Margot said softly. Everybody looked at her as if they had seen a ghost. 'They meant that you are finished, now.' She said. Jared looked at her for a second, completely silent before smiling that infamous Joker grin. 'Why don't you take my straightjacket off, then, Doctor.' He said with still that huge smile on his face. Everybody around them seemed to have realised they were staring and started to go back to work. Margot opened the buckle of the straightjacket and freed him from it. Jared growled and stretched himself. 'So. Go on you!' He almost yelled at the people.

After shooting the little part where Margot walked up to the door- Where, by the way, Jared refused to leave the set-she walked back to her dress room where all her clothes, make up and everything else were. Jared followed her and even got into the dress room with her. 'Ehm...J? I need to redress?' She said softly. 'So?' He said, as if it was nothing. 'So I want to ask you to leave my dress room so I can do that without you looking at me half naked.' He laughed. 'Oh but you are mine, so I decide who watches you.' He said. 'J I...I hate to say it, but I'm not. I'm not Harley or Harleen. I'm Margot Robbie, remember?' There changed something in his eyes for a second as if he realised that she wasn't his. 'Right...' He said softly. 'I'll go.' And before she could say anything more, he left the room.

*~* (This is Alex the fly, he indicates a time skip:))

Margot was going through her bag for the millionth time, even though tears were blocking her view. She couldn't have lost it! The necklace she got from her dad, before he left and went back to Australia. It was a beautiful cross necklace, it was made out of gold and there was a plate of pink in it, too. On the pink plate there was a Jesus hanging from the cross. It brought her luck, it even got her this role!

She looked up when she heard a knock on the door. Who would that be? It was 3 a.m.! She wiped away her tears and went to the door to open it. She was met with her necklace, hanging in front of her eyes. 'Lost something?' She looked up to the face where the voice was coming from. There he was. Jared, or should she say Joker? He was in full costume, still wearing the make-up, down to the tattoo's. 'I-I...Yes, yes, thank you...' She slowly took the necklace out of his hand that held it in front of her face. Then, out of the blue, she hugged him. 'Thank you so so much...' She said softly, trying to keep her tears in.

Jared just stood there, a bit awkward, as if he has never been hugged before. She then realised, she wasn't hugging Jared, but the Joker. She slowly let go. 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect you.' She said as she looked up at him. He shook his head. 'No. I get it, you thought you were hugging someone else.' He said, surprisingly friendly. They looked each other in the eye and after a few minutes of staring, Margot decided to break the silence. 'Do you want to come in, maybe have a drink?' He just smiled as he shook his head. 'No. I gotta get back to work.' And before she could answer, he walked away again.

She looked after him and almost wanted to go back into her hotel room when he turned around.

'I'll see you tomorrow, Kitten.'