Bowling!!

IN CALI AT THE CONJUCTION HOUSE

{Casey's POV}

When we left the airport we came to the boys conjuction house that they got when they joined the group. Me and Ray were in our room unpacking. Kiesha told us we were gonna be here until the first concert thats in a week. After the concert we would be heading off to Texas.

I was excited about the first concert, but it was gonna take lots of work to get there. "Hey, do you wanna ask if the others want to go to bowling alley tonight?" Ray asked, getting my attention. "Sure. I'll go ask." I said. I put down the pants I was about to hang up and left the room. 

"Wait!! I wanna go!" Ray shouted running after me. I stopped and took his hand pulling him to Maya and Prods room. I knocked, waiting for one of the two to get the door. I heard Prod yell to Maya to get the door. "Hey guys. What's up?" She said opening the door wide to let us in. 

We walked into the room and looked around. There were clothes and shoes everywhere, Prods doing, and the bed was already messed up. Prod came out of the closet pulling a wife beater over his head. "HEYY!!" He said walking over to us. 

He grabbed Maya by the waist and pulled her to him. "We wanted to know if you guys wanted to go bowling in a little." Ray said, pulling me close. "Yea sure."Prod said, nodding his head. "Ok well we'll probably go in about a hour." I said heading for the door. "O!" Maya said closing the door behind us.

Ray pulled me into his chest as we walked to the next room. "HEY! PRINCE GET THE DOOR!" I heard from the other side after we knocked. "I GOT IT! Hello." Prince said opening the door for us. "Hey do you two want to go bowling in a hour?" I asked leaning against the door frame. "Yea, hold on. HEY CELESTE DO YOU WANNA GO BOWLING?" He shouted. 

"Yea, Hey shorties!" Celeste said poking her head out from the bathroom, straightener in hand. "Well hurry and get ready then!" I said laughing at her. She disappeared back into the bathroom, and we headed out the room.

We went to Cyra and Rocs room knocking on the door. No one came to open the door and there was no sound coming from in there so I barged in to find Cyra ontop of Roc making out with him. "Dang, don't suck each others faces off!" I said, walking over to them. 

"Hey...Hey....HEY!!" I shouted into Cyra's ear. "BITCH!" She said pulling away. I laughed as she climbed off Roc, trying to catch her breath. Roc doing the same with a smirk on his face. "Boy, calm yourself. Thats my baby sis you were trying to suffacate just  now." I said hitting his upside the head. "OW! She know she want all this." He said getting up from the bed.

"Yea, sure!" I said rolling me eyes. I turned to a blushing Cyra, "Do you two wanna go bowling with everyone?" Ray asked. Cyra looked at Roc and nodded her head. "Yea sure. When?" she asked. "In a hour." I said. Her head shot up and galred at me. "And your just now asking me? Really! You know my hair and how long it takes to make it look decent." She said, runninng to the bathroom. 

"Ok well we got to go get ready, so in a hour be downstairs." I told Roc before walking out with Ray. We headed back to our room to get ready. I ran straight to the closet to pick out an outfit. I wanted to be conformable but still look cute so I chose some white short shorts and a sky blue off the shoulder top.

I pulled out some blue converse and a black and blue snap back. I slipped it on the ran to the bathroom to fix my make up and hair. Since my hair was already straighten I just ran a brush throw it a couple times and fixed my bangs.My makeup looked good so I left it alone.

"You look good!" I told Ray when I walked back to the room. He was wearing some blech paints and a purple shirt. He wore his black beanie and some purple jays. "Me? Look at you!" he said, looking me up and down biting his lip. I giggled then pulled him by his neck to my lips.