Five

This chapter is not groupchat form
+++

Justin pov

I was walking down stairs as I see Hailey setting up the music. She is just beautiful I thought to myself.

"Justin baby what do you want song do you want me to put" she asked.

"Bad and boujee" I said happily.

Door bell rung constantly.

"Justin would you please get that it's your annoying friends, and wait before you open I hope you don't mind I invited my sister and some friends" she said.

"Of course I don't mind" I said pecking her on the lips.

"Coming" I yelled as I was on my way to opening the door.

"Justin happy birthday" Kylie said hugging me.

"Thanks Kylie" I said closing the door.

A few minutes later almost everybody was here the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it" I said as I ran to the door to open it.

"Omg Justin happy birthday" Ariana said as she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist and started giving kisses all over my face and causing red lipstick stains all over my face.

"Sorry left your face all stained im just excited your 23" she said laughing.

"It's fine ari just go Kylie, Kendall, Gigi are here already and wait can you do me a favor" I said.

"What is it" she said giving me a weird look.
"Can you be nice to Hailey please" I said with puppy eyes.

"If she don't start nothing everything is cool by the way she's giving me a death glare" she said getting close to my ear and running to say hi to everyone.

"I'll be right back guys gotta wash my face off fuck you ariana" I said jokingly

"I love you too" she yelled back as I was walking to the bathroom and Hailey was following me.

"Justin how can you let her just disrespect our home our relationship like that" Hailey said getting upset.

"Hailey why do you feel so insecure around her I'm with you aren't I" i said to her while taking the red lips stains off my face.

"It's not the I'm insecure I just don't like her close to you I'm jealous okay" she said almost about to cry.

"Hailey don't cry please Im with you not her let's enjoy the party" I said assuring.

"Just promise me the minute she starts acting up you'll stop her" she said worried.

"Don't worry I will" I said pecking her on the lips and walking to where everyone was.
Hailey went to get something to drink and all of sudden Ariana walks up to me,

"What's wrong your girl is jealous" she said raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah" I sighed taking a sip of my beer.

"Justin do you really love her" she asked.

"Why do you ask me this type of things aren't you with Ricky" I said replaying that question through my head.

"Chill boy I'm just asking a simple question don't answer is it makes uncomfortable and yeah I'm with Ricky and I'm happy" she said and walked away to grab beer.

Ariana pov

"Chill boy I'm just asking a simple question don't answer is it makes uncomfortable and yeah I'm with Ricky and I'm happy" i said and walked away to grab beer.