V

I'm finna fight this was supposed to upload a whole hour ago 😑
---------------------------------

"Fuck Keith"  Y/N shouted as her nails dig in his back.

He put his length in Y/N and slams in to her. Her moans are music to his ears. Her walls tightened around him.

The door bell rings and they both sigh. He get off of her and puts pants on.

He sees Woody at the door he rolls his eyes and opens the door.

"You good son, I seen you miss practice today"

"Yeah I'm good, so what do you want"

Y/N made her way down the stairs with Keith's shirt.

"Is everything alright?"

Woody stares at Y/N body and her disheveled hair. Y/N blushes in embarrassment and walks up the stairs back into the room.

"I uh umm want to see if you was good imma just let you continue wit yo business up there"

Keith shakes his head and closes the door behind Woody.

"That dude nosy as hell"

I decided to take Y/N out today. It seems like she feeling better about things so I want to treat her like the queen she is.

I walk up the stairs and told
Y/N to put something nice on (in the MM)

I smile I love seeing her happy. This girl is going to be the death of me.

I take her hand and walk to my car opening the door for her.

I take her to a nice restaurant. I pull out the chair for her. Suddenly, they have lights flashing everywhere it's paparazzi taking pictures of us.

"They always do this" she says while rolling her eyes

It seems we can't go anywhere lately. I'm not going to let this ruin her mood.

I sit right next to her. And I take her hand

"Y/N, since the first time I seen you I knew that you were the one"

She smiles at me and blushes slightly.

I pull out a ring. "I want to give you this, it's not a marriage proposal just a promise ring, I want to be with you till the day we die."

She tears up and nods, I put the ring on her finger. She gives me a lovely kiss.

---------------------------------
Y/N POV

We get home and fall asleep in each other's arms. I wish my dad could see how much he loves me. I don't want to risk his career for this.

I feel his body get up. I jump on him and sit in his lap. I kiss him.

"Babygirl, I have to go"

"I know I wish I could come watch you guys today"

"You know you have to take to you dad eventually right" he raises his eyebrow.

I get off of him and let him get ready. Another day of filming I suppose. I haven't spent that much time with him but our love never changed.

"Bye Keith"

"Bye Baby"

I smile knowing that he's all mine.

----------------------------------
Love y'all hope you liked it. It was supposed to publish earlier but it didn't

 It was supposed to publish earlier but it didn't

~ Cheri💝❤️