DANKE(Also a Small Story)!

Omg! I have 600 reads on this book! Thank you soooooooo much! I love you my little elbow pastas(what the noodles that traditionally make up mac' n cheese are called)! These are always so short so I thought that maybe as a thank you I would write a short story for everyone! This is based on the movie The Thinning! Is such a good movie, if you haven't seen it you totally should! ALSO THIS SHORT STORY HAS A LEMON IN IT! BEWARE THE LEMON!

Teacher!Jefferson x Student!Reader
Prompt - The Thinning Teacher x student scene
Time - Future
AU - The Thinning Universe
Triggers - Swearing, SEX

  I sit in my bay-window studying then I come to another question that I have trouble with. "I'm never gonna get it!" I yell and throw my books on the floor. I suddenly get an idea and stand to get dressed. I walk to my closet, pick out a tight black dress and, slip it on with ease.

   ----Thyme Skip to the School----

  I walk into my classroom with a large jacket over my dress. I take my jacket off as Mr. Jefferson turns around from writing on the whiteboard. "Do you have a minute Mr. Jefferson?" I ask and walk over to his rolling chair. I sit on the rolling chair and Mr. Jefferson walks over to me. "What do you need (Y/n)?" he asks and I see a familiar look in his eyes. Lust. 'Perfect, I've got him.' I think as I pout and say, "I'm having trouble studying and I thought you could help me." "What kinds of questions are you having trouble with?" He asks and I sigh. "I'm having trouble with my math and my french and I knew you would be able to help me." I say and look into his eyes batting my eyelashes.

  Mr. Jefferson puts his hands on the armrests of his rolling chair and leans down closer to my face. He puts his forehead against mine and I lean up closing the space in between our lips. He wraps his arms around my waist and puts his hands on my ass picking me up and putting me on one of the desks. He starts to kiss down my neck but I grab his face in my hands, "Why don't we go somewhere else to do this?" I say and we walk together to his car. Once we get to his car and we both get in Mr. Jefferson pushes his seat all the way back. He pats his lap with his hands gesturing for me to get on his lap.

  ----Lemony Goodness Starts Here----

I comply and as soon as I sit on his lap he pushes the bottom of my dress up my legs. After he finishes this action he stays to rub a thumb over my clit while he undoes his khakis. I pull his magenta blazer of him and throw it in the back seat of his car. Mr.  Jefferson pulls his khakis down just enough to see his member. I look at it for a moment then look up at his face.he slowly lowers me onto his member and stops once just the tip is in. "Are you gonn-AHH!" I scream as he teams into me from underneath. After a while I rock my hopes from side to side.

  When I moan Mr. Jefferson starts to move inside me. I grab his shoulders and try to move in sync with him. As he starts to go faster he hits a snake spot and pleasure shoes through my body. "Mr. Jefferson.... Hit theft again." I say even thought he seems to be hitting it more and more every second. "Call me Thomas." He breathes going even faster still. I feel the large knot of pleasure unravel as I cum on him.  He however pulls out just before he can cum in me. I fix my dress as I get off of Thomas and sit in the passenger's seat.  "So...?" I ask and look over at Thomas.  He has a hand over his cheat and his tie is loosened. "You don't have to worry about a thing. " he says breathily and I smile at him.  "Thanks Mr.-I uh mean Thomas!"I say and get out of his car and walk to mine to drive home.

Little did I know that one of the other teachers was watching this whole endevor play out.