can't stop (part 2)

ATTENTION THIS CHAPTER HAS PERVERT PARTS IN IT!!!! SO IF YOU HATE THOSE KIND OF THINGS, LEAVE THIS CHAPTER OPEN!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Destiny's p.o.v:

"what now?" niall asked me. "touch me!" I said. I never said something like that before, but the alcohol made me do or say things I never would do or say. "Destiny you're drunk!" I giggled and said:"give me your hand" he gave me his hand and I placed it on my breast.

I moan a bit and niall squeezed it. he went closer to me and I could feel his warm breath. "kiss me destiny!" I did what he said and then the kiss got wilder. "let's get a room!" I smiled even though he won't see it.

we opened the door and then everyone was looking at me. "the 7 minutes aren't over!" I giggled and went with niall upstairs. we were holding hands. "let's go in this room!" he opened the door and we both fell on the bed. niall was lying on me.

we were kissing and we both took of our shirts. niall started to kiss my neck and then he went down to my breast. someone opened the door and I looked up. "Destiny get out of this bed!" I giggled and said:"never!" I giggled again and niall went to the side. "don't stop niall!" I giggled.

harry went to the bed and through me over his shoulder. "where's her t-shirt?" niall pointed to the floor. harry took my t-shirt and let me down to put it on. I did and then I wanted to go back to the bed but harry through me again on his shoulder.

as we were at his car I said:"let me go out!" I giggled and harry didn't reply. "you are drunk! you can't drive!" he looked at me and said:"I can drive.. non of your business babe!" "never call me babe again!" I said serious.

I giggled the whole drive. I put my hand on harry knee and looked playful at him. he didn't look down, he focused on the street. "harry I need to-" I said and then he drove into a small forest. I didn't move. "didn't you say you needed to throw up?" I shook my head and went closer to harry. he freezed and I said:"kiss me harry!" our lips were centimetres away from each other.

I felt his warm breath as I came closer. "no.. destiny you're drunk!" I giggled and kissed him. the firework was there again. why can he make me feel that like nobody else?

Harry's p.o.v:

her hands played with my hair and mine were at her hips. our tongues danced together and then destiny went on my lap. she said down and rub her body against mine. I could feel him grow bigger and bigger. I think destiny felt it as well coz she smiled through the kiss and rubbed even harder.

I pushed her back and said:"Destiny go back on your seat. you're drunk and I don't want that you're mad at me tomorrow. Don't get me wrong I really really wanna do it with you bu-" she kissed me one more time and then she went back on her seat. crazy girl.

we drove home and as we arrived we both went slowly into her room. "harry can you sleep here tonight?" I thought about it, she put a puppy face on and I said okay. I took my clothes off except my boxers and went in the bed.

I couldn't really sleep. after 15 minutes I felt that destiny came closer. I took her in my arms and then she said something I didn't expect to hear from her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 9 part 2 :') sorry for this.. :D I love you all xxxxx