What is love?

Izana I have a job in the library thank you so much!!
Ann I'm glad that you like it here!
I'm going to the library now to start working! Bye
Bye have fun!  I watch as Ann spins as here hair flows out behind her!  She's so beautiful could I be in love no she just a commoner I can fall in love with her!
Hello is anyone here?
Hi you must be Ann I'm so excited to meet you I'm shin and jay is over there Lilly is somewhere around!
Hi !
Shin calm down you need to give her some space...  I'm sorry shin get excited when a new person comes to help!
It's okay.
I'm Jay Lilly is the master of the library if that's what you want to call her!
Can I show her around please please!
You need to find Lilly and ask her!
What do you want ?
Lilly this is...   Ann welcome to the library his highness Izana told us you were coming.
Did he oh well I'm here!
Are you blushing do you like lord Izana?
N-o n-o it's not like that's!
Oh really:) sure!
Lilly be nice she just got here give her some space.
Sorry my bad!
Later that's day
Lilly I'm done for the day.
Ok see you tomorrow!
Whoa that a lot of work I didn't know it would be so hard! But it was fun.
Ann!
Izana your scared me!
Sorry are you done for the day!?
Yes I just finished!
Do you want to walk with me in the garden!?
Sure!!
Ann can I ask you something?
Ya sure what is it?
Do you know what love feels like!?
Not really I don't think I've ever felt it! But I'll think about and see if I can give you an answer!
Ok. I'm glad I met you it's nice.
Izana is it bad that I only call you Izana when everyone else gives you a royal title?
No it's fine it's nice to have someone who calls you your real name!
Who's that?
That's Zen and Shiraukiy
Shiraukiy! 
Where are you going?
Shiraukiy....
Ann what are you doing here!
That's the first thing you ask me it's been 5 years!
Sorry!  I missed you.  Let's go talk! Zen I'm sorry but I want to talk to Ann!
You know Ann ? Well I'll see you later then!
Ok bye !
Oh Izana I'll talk to you later!
Um ok :/
Lord brother that was unexpected.
Yes it was Zen.

After Shiraukiy and Ann catch up they think they should go tell Zen and Izana how they know each other...
Izana do you want to know how I met Shiraukiy!?
Yes is do!
Well when she had her shop of herbs in toniberg I needed so medison and we became friends!
That's wonderful Ann ...   do you know what love feels like yet!?
Yes I thought about it and I think it's something like a heavy feeling on your chest like you fell of a mountain and landed on a bunch of rocks but the feeling doesn't hurt it feels warm and fuzzy. And when your not with the person you love you feel lonely and your heart feels like it could brake!

Really that's a lot of thinking you must have done!
Not really I got it from romance books:)
Oh I need to go have a good night.
Night Izana!:(

Hey guy hope you liked it I'm so in love with this I can help but want to make them kiss already but we must wait!