Questions // Near

(a/n): this is so short and I'm in a hurry but I got this idea and simply couldn't resist writing something with our sweet little albino cotton ball. Also sorry about the first time I published this. For some reason wattpad didn't want my story published. ):

Questions
Near x Reader
✨✨✨
"(Y/n)?" Spoke up the white haired boy sitting across the room from you as you read an article on your phone.
"Hmm?" You hummed, not taking your eyes off of what you were reading.
"Where do babies come from?"
That one question made you stop dead in your tracks.
"....what?"
"Where do babies come from?"
"Nate." You say.
"What?" He responds. "It's an honest question."
"Don't you... Don't you know?" You squinted your eyes at the supposed "genius" (being the title you were beginning to think wasn't a good description).
"Why would I know? I'm merely interested in things that are worth noting. Reproduction not being one of those things." Near said, looking as innocent as ever.
"I- why are you asking me?" You look at the albino boy.
"Because you seem to know a lot about the topic."
"Are you calling me a slut in smart talk?" You scoff.
"No." He said. "I'm simply stating you are more educated in that department, if you will."
You roll your eyes.
"You know what, Near?" You say. "Ask Matsuda." And with that you leave the room, not wanting to be part of this awkward conversation any longer.
Near looked over at Matsuda, wondering by any means how this man could give him a logical answer to anything.
Matsuda nervously loosened his tie.

"Storks."