part 3

Hello everyone!! So how r u all guys?? Thanks so much for all your love nd support, here we go with the next update.

Recap: Soha nd Aryaman convo,Manik told nandu the truth of his relationship with soha nd asked for forgiveness, soha being jealous nd insecure seeing Manik's concern for nandu nd thought of an evil plan.

Manik came to his room and looked at Nandini who was facing her back to him. He took out his shirt and trouser from the cupboard and went to change.

Nandini's POV

Today is the day I thought to be the most beautiful one. Today I got married to my dream boy but only to know that he married Me just for his business sake, he doesn't love me at all instead he loves someone else bt I love Manik more than my life nd today when I came to know about his relationship with Soha, I got so broken. Before thos marriage proposal, I made myself understand that I love him but I can't get him but then he came nd now I won't be able to go away from him bt I don't have any other option he is not mine, he is of someone else. I am his wife just for the namesake nd i would never force myself on him. If he doesn't love me then I would not come between his love life. After this marriage it's my duty to always keep him happy. For me his happiness matters the most nd I would never let him be sad....

POV ends

Nandini's chain of thoughts broken by the sound of the opening of the door, she felt Manik's presence bt she didn't turn as she didn't want him to be guilty by looking in her eyes.

Manik came out from the washroom nd again looked at hr.

Ma: Nandini..

He spoke out slowly, she turned nd looked at him.

Ma: tum yahan so jao, I'll sleep in guest room.

Nandini eyes became heavy listening his words. She turned her face to other side while silent tears made their way out from her beautiful Eyes.

Manik went out of the room while NaNdini cried hr heart out. She was sobbing continuously while Manik came to guest room nd slept there. He was feeling guilty for hurting hr bt he didn't have any other option becoz acc. to him he loves Soha so much bt is it really love or jst a mere infatuation?????

At morning, Nandini got ready in her gorgeous saree nd was looking extremely beautiful.

( Nandini's Attire)

She opened her room's door, nd suddenly bumped to a hard masculine chest. It was Manik. He saved Nandini from falling nd placed his hand behind her back while with his other hand, he held her left hand. They had an eyelock.

Jise zindagi dhoondh rahi hai
Kya ye woh makaam mera hai
Yahaan chain se bas ruk jaaun
Kyun dil ye mujhe kehta hai
Jazbaat naye se mile hain
Jaane kya asar ye huaa hai
Ik aas mili phir mujhko
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai

(Manan were looking deeply in each other's eyes. Manik was admiring her beautiful cute features while she was looking so innocently in his eyes.)

Haan..
Kisi shaayar ki ghazal
Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjaare ko ghar
Naye mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar
Hmm...

( Manik gently sided her hair strand which was creating distutbance in watching his beautiful wife, then unknowingly his thumb reached her lips nd she closed her eyes in reflex. Manik's finger then reached to her neck nd he traced it lovingly.)

Their sweet moment was disturbed by the villain Soha who got pissed watching them so close to each other. She called out Manik's name bt he was so busy in admiring Nandu that he didn't listen to her. So she shouted his name and Manan came out of there Lala Land.

They straighten themselves and avoided any kind of eye contact. Nandini went downstairs while Manik jst smiled at Soha and went to take bath or should say ran to take bath to avoid any queries.

In kitchen

Nandini was all set to prepare her first dish in her laws house while Nyonika was instructing servants.

Ny: Julie, today Nandini will make her special dish nd u hv to help her regarding the ingredients, ok??

Ju: ok mam.

Ny: Nandini today is your first day in this house and as per the rituals, you'll prepare some sweet dish. So tell me what my bahu will prepare.

Nandini smiled.

Na: mom I'll prepare payasam. It's a special sweet dish nd u know my Amms taught me how to prepare this.

Ny: oh wow!! I'm so excited to eat that. Finally my Manik got married, I am feeling so happy beta.

Listening this Nandini's face fell bt she faked a smile nd started preparing payasam.

Nyonika left the kitchen instructing servants to help her.

As soon as nyonika left, Soha entered the kitchen.

So: Julie, u go. Mukti is looking for you.

Ju: but I'm helping Nandini mam.

Na: it's ok julie. Ap chle jao, I'll do it.

Ju: okay.

Julie left nd Soha came to Nandini.

So: bahut care krti ho na tum sabki, loving, caring nd sanskari bahu.

Nandini couldn't understand the sarcasm in her voice. She looked at Soha nd smiled faintly.

So: waise Nandini if u r this much good then why are u trying to come between me and Manik.

Nandini looked at Soha shockingly.

Na: yeh ap kya keh rhi hain.

So: oh common Nandini don't act of being so innocent. I know ur type of girls very well. I saw the morning scene how you were trying to come close to Manik.(pointing her finger toward her) bt mark my words I would never let u come close to him. I won't let u to snatch my Manik.

Na: Soha plz I never try to snatch Manik from you. it's you who is taking me wrong. I know I'm his wife bt he already cleared that he loves you and trust me I never come between Manik nd you.

So: oh really. U know what you can't come between us even if you try. So u better stay away from him otherwise you have to face the consequences.

Nandini turned her face other side as she knew there is no point in arguing with her .

Soha smirked.

So( monologue): poor you. Tum jitna chaho Mujhe avoid kar lo Nandini but I'll make sure that you face the worst in this house.

She left thinking of the way to execute her evil plan.

I hope u all liked the part. I know u all must nd waiting for my other stories nd they are almost written. I'll post them soon.

By Tanvi😄😄