The Parents Have Arrived!

It was time for the annual Parents Day at Namimori Middle School. The school grounds were bustling with parents and students alike scattered across the compound. The students could be seen walking around with their parents and family members, showing them around the school while telling them stories about what they do in school. It was 10 o'clock when the school bell rang, signalling those present to quickly enter their classrooms with their parents as class was about to begin.

Class 2-A

"Alright, everyone settle down, class is about to start", said Nezu-sensei, who was the homeroom teacher for class 2-A. "As you all know, I am the homeroom teacher for this class and I would like to welcome you to this year's Annual Parents Day. Now, would the parents take their seats at the back of the class, before I take the attendance". Everyone began to take their seats and made their own preparations for class.

"Wow, the parents sure are excited for today. Even my dad has been talking none stop about it since last week.", said Yamamoto, waiving his hand to his dad who in return grinned and gave him a thumbs up, before turning around to face his friends. "Is Maman coming Tsuna?"

"Don't call the Tenth so casually Baseball-freak!!!" yelled Gokudera to Yamamoto. Gokudera's expression then did a 180 degree change from anger to smug. "Of course Tenth's mother will be coming. Then everyone will know how great the Tenth is!"

"Calm down Gokudera-kun." said Tsuna, sweat dropping. He was not sure how his mother coming to school would relate to his 'greatness'. 

"Kaa-san said she would be coming" Tsuna continued, before looking around at the back to look for his mother. "But I haven't seen her anywhere here yet, so I'm not so sure".

"Don't worry Tenth! My parents won't be here either!" Gokudera said proudly. Tsuna sweat dropped again, wondering how Gokudera could look so proud while saying something so depressing.

"What about you Chrome?" Tsuna asked Chrome, to get her into the conversation. Chrome was surprised with the sudden question, but she quickly gave a shy nod.

"Mukuro-sama said he would like to attend, but he will be a little late" she said in a small voice.

"Maa Maa, I'm sure they'll be here any moment now" said Yamamoto, trying to reassure his friends, before adding a thought. "Maybe Bianchi would even tag along with Maman". Just then, the classroom door slide open revealing Nana along with Fuuta, I-pin, Lambo and Bianchi.

"See" Yamatoto grinned. "I was right!"