''Enunciating our sweet pasts'' ♡ (one shot)

Hey guys! this is a one shot story. I hope you like it... It may be too short but it mean a lot

Love lots!

***

To the dearest person whom I loved before,

It's me... am i familiar? 

I am the person who loved you before.

I would like to express our sweet pasts and our current time...

I am missing you so bad, We were apart vaguely at a great distance. Now that I'm missing those times we dissipate with pleasure.

Can you still summon into your mind those times that we were still together?

I wish that you were here, by my side, so i can spit out those times i cherished well and those times i got hurt.

 We are in different skylines. I'm miles away from seeing you.

Before we were still together...

Back to the time, you were lying next to me and I can hear your heart on the radio beat they're playing 'Chasing Cars'.  I looked across and fell in love, so i took your hand.

You are the one who taught me to feel the stars and you are also the one who taught me that our relationship resembles all of the stars.

Back through lamp-lit streets and knew everything led back to you
So can you see the stars?  

We always cherish our night time by sitting above the rooftop and enjoying the beautiful, glazing stars upon us. 

  ''Look at the stars, and look how they shine for you.''  You told me while watching those beautiful stars. 

I really loved the way you treated me, but we were apart since you exchanged and left me.

I think that you don't like the way i treated you. Why? what's wrong with me? 

Well, I think that I just need to accept it and move on.

Now that we are already apart, I'm here and you're there...

open your eyes and see the way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead Into the night with me  

And I know these scars will bleed, but both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home.

Just remember, even the skyline splits into two and we are apart...

Every time I'm staring at the moon by the window pane, and I saw a shooting star

I always thought of you.

Before, We were happily watching the stars glinting and sparkling

Now, I am here, all alone watching the stars.

when i look at the stars, I thought of you and I wish you were here, but you're not, you're there.

Now that I'm in a certain darkness, i needed to see the glimmering stars.

How about you? maybe that you're in a certain brightness and you needed to see darkness.

Well, maybe that was the biggest mistake of my life...

To adore you very much that i gave you the half of my life.

But always remember that...

No matter how far apart we are, we will always be under the same sky.   

And you will always be my star. All of the stars resembles our relationship. I hope that you are also thinking about me. 

I knew that you exchanged me with another person. And I knew that she mean much more than i do.

But me? I would never exchange you. It may hurt a lot for me. That I am not adjusting.

I am still thankful for having you before. I learned so many beautiful things from you. And without you, I cannot be in loved with the stars. I cannot realized how stars mean much to us. 

You may not like me now, but you will be always my glimmering star forever.

The darkness symbolizes our bitter pasts, and the brightness symbolizes your current time. And All of the stars resembles us.

''No matter where you are, you will always be looking at the same stars as i am. ''

***

All of the stars has a deep story, It has an abysmal meaning. 

All of the stars resembles something. 

To the ones who loved wrong and regretted,

To the ones who was fooled by the person they loved before,

Just look at the beautiful, shimmering stars and everything will be fine.

distance never separates two hearts that really care.

***

I was over wrought while writing this short story, I hope you like the story and understand it's message.

Love lots! ♡ 

All rights reserved, 2017