Drarry Prompts: What are They?

This is it, when you have made a decision that may change our life, for better or for worse. You have chosen to write a Drarry. Oh, how great that would be! Their lives manipulated to your liking, even their pasts changed. But, what's this? You have no ideas, your mind, once a masterpiece of everything Drarry, has become blank and bland. Well, come no further fellow citizens! You have been saved! Your creativity restored! You have come across our own original, and utterly amazing, prompt book.

- What even is a prompt, Potter, it sounds like something you find in McGonagall's knickers.

- Draco, we've been dating for nearly two years, why do you insist on calling me Potter?

- Because I hate you. I always have and I always will, and the only reason I suffer to exist on the same planet as you is that one day I hope to be the cause of your long and painful death.

- Love you too.

 What is a Prompt?

What is a Prompt?

A prompt, by definition, is (n.) an act of assisting or encouraging a hesitating speaker, or in our case, a hesitating writer. It helps boost your creativity juices within your mind and, all in all, inspire you to write a book or simply read one based off of whatever you have found. Many people base their books off of prompts, I, personally, have both read and written many based off of prompts I find.

- No really, Draco, why did you hate me so much when we were younger?

- I didn't hate you, Potter. I just simply found you lack of common sense incredibly annoying. I mean, wouldn't want to shake hands with me?

- You were a bit of a prat.

- That doesn't mean you have to suddenly compel 11-year-old me to do everything in my power to ruin your life and possibly watch you die a painful death in my extremely soft hands, which you rejected!

- Well it worked, didn't it? I mean we're together now so...

How To Get a Prompt?

There is no need to go searching the depths of the internet, it really isn't that complicated! All you have to do is look through this book, choose a prompt you like, comment that you are going to use it, then write! Each and every thing in here will be, of course, a Drarry, nothing more nothing less, unless of course it contributes to the plot that eventually ends with Draco and Harry. But a prompt may not only involve Harry/Hermione or Harry/Ginny or any of that sort.

- Potter. That's - I refuse to believe that that so many people are in love with you.

- They didn't say anything about in love... Why, are you in love with me?

- *spluttering* Don't flatter yourself. If anything I've gone mad from all the war trauma. That's a totally natural reaction.

- Totally.

What if I Have an Idea, but I Don't Want to Write It?

This is what this book is made of, ideas for Drarry books that a writer either doesn't want to write, or a reader simply must read if their life depends on it. The wonderful people within @drarrycentral will be helping fill this as well, but we need your help, you must contribute as much as we do to help us all have these ideas simmering within your mind. So send your Prompt via private message and we will add it to this very book!

I Wrote a Story/Found a Story Based Off of a Prompt, What Now?

This is amazing! Now, you want to either privately message us on this account that you have found/wrote this story, or you may comment on the prompt. Each prompt will be numbered, so all you must remember is that when telling us of your finding/writing!

Go get your Drarry Prompts!