@Doctor_Merthur's Prompts

# 1 

Students of Hogwarts are cramming with their reviews as NEWTs are coming up. Add the pressure of the Dark Lord coming back and wreaking havoc. And voala! The feeling of pressure and stress has built up over the months causing for our dear Hogwarts students to need an outlet, an out to the stress and pressure.

You hear that? April is fast approaching as well and you know what that means, APRIL FOOL'S IS COMING! The day for pranksters to prey on the fools of the school have arrived. Our dear pranksters wanted the stress and pressure to lighten and so they cast a spell to make fun of certain loyal students of each house. Unfortunately for those students, not only were their uniforms changed into to their rival houses (Gryffindor to Slytherin and Hufflepuff to Ravenclaw and vice versa), but their bodies as well!

However, that wasn't the only thing they had to worry about...

The casters didn't expect the effects to last longer than the day allotted for pranksters to prey upon the weak. Merlin! Imagine the chaos and distress the school was feeling. Think you can help them sort out the mishap while dealing with the Dark Lord?

# 2

There was that small moment when Newt saw a light like essence that went out of the dome, but he didn't give it any thought. After a year of capturing Grindelwald, he seemed to have escaped prison and went back in time. Newt and his new friends have to go after Grindelwald and stop him from manipulating another obscurus into destroying the world.

Now, what about the light essence that Newt saw? It's Credence. After being "destroyed" he was teleported back in time as his penance to help our current obscurus, Draco Malfoy. Draco is a young boy who is struggling to fit in in Hogwarts while having the dysfunctional Lestrange couple taking care of him and abusing him. Oh don't even get me started on Draco's nemesis, Harry Potter who seems to live to torment our poor Draco.

However, one fateful night when Draco was in the Lestrange house after surving some lashing and magical abuse, he broke and turned into an obscurus who wreaked havoc in London. That was the same time Credence was sent back in time and he thankfully stopped Draco wreaking more havoc by talking calmly to him and telling him he was like him.

The question is, will Credence succeed in his penance and help Draco not become an obscurus any more? Or will our Harry be the very reason that Draco is saved? How are these two going to become a couple and face Grindelwald and Albus together as they fight for their world? Will Newt and his friends be able to help stop Grindelwald and Dumbledore from destroying the world by using Draco and Credence?

# 3

Draco Malfoy is a wealthy noble known as the sole heir of the Malfoy family, one of the founders of London. All his life he's done everything his parents wanted him to do. The last straw was arranging a marriage with Astoria Greengrass and making them cruise in the Titanic before their wedding. Draco was accompanied by his mother and they boarded the steamship with Astoria in tow. Draco, however, already had a plan to end his life at midnight by jumping off the edge of the steamship to stop the repeating cycle of doing what his parents want him to do and making him their little puppet instead of his son.

But fate wouldn't have it, as Draco was gazing at the water ready to jump, a man came and pointed out that the water would be cold and he wouldn't die immediately, he'd have a slow and excruciating pain before actually dying. Draco turned to look at the man for a second and he was mesmerised by the ethereal beauty of the the man's vibrant emerald eyes and disheveled hair. At this point, Draco slipped and almost plummeted to his death if the man didn't catch his arm in time and pulled him back into the ship with a thud as they both fell over.

# 4

Draco Malfoy lives in a world where all he sees were shades of black and white. However, once he turned 18 while pinning Harry Potter on the wall to bully him, his sight of black and white started to form various colors that he hasn't seen before.

Harry Potter lives in a world where all he sees is shades of black and white. However, while being pinned on the wall after being caught past curfew, his sight of black and white started to form different colors that he hasn't seen before.

It was said that you find your soulmate when you start to see various colors upon seeing them.

# 5

Harry Potter, an auror fresh from Hogwarts came across the stingy guardian fairy after reports of muggles, wizards, and witches going missing and many ferocious beasts have inhabited the once peaceful forest.According to reports, the Guardian Fairy of the Forest has had a bone to pick with muggles, wizards, and witches because of their abuse of cutting down its sacred trees and using the forest for fornication. The fairy casts a nasty curse upon the visitors turning them into beasts until they find their true meaning in life or for some - their true love. A some kind of spirit guide in order for them to learn from their mistakes and understand why the forest was sacred. It was the Gate Way into the Spirit World.Draco Malfoy, an ex-death eater, disappeared from the Wizarding World of London and has moved to Poland living among the muggles as their resident Healer slash witch doctor. He and the fairy have a mutual hate for humanity and love for nature so the fairy decided not to harm Malfoy.Potter and Malfoy cross paths in the forest after Potter's encounter with the stingy fairy and was turned into a werewolf. Now what happens when Potter's werewolf is mates with Malfoy?Drama, drama, and more drama.