- Right By My Side ✌

Part O2 ♡

* he left for a interview there's a note as she walks in ; Hay baby girl I had to leave I'll be back in a month its a new movie they want me to star in , there's some keys on your dresser along with directions see you when I get home ! -Dad *

Y\N ; I could feel Excitement my stomach started turning and I zoomed up the stairs . I looked on my pink dresser and there was some keys and a check and another note .

*I bought you a condo !! This is yours and everything is paid , furniture and all . Take these keys and you can go to your home . I love you oh and this check is for $100,000 don't spend it all on clothes .

YN ; before I knew it i was already there it was HUGE and and and Beautiful !!!

*Jacques calling*

J ; hey , um are you still up for the movies ?

Yn ; no , come to my new house we can have a bf and gf night . You can bring your boys too .

J ; okay I got ypu something too .

Yn ; okay see you in about 30 mins .

* runs in her marble shower and takes a long steaming hot bath .

Outfit ; pink areopostle sweats that says taken Tank top that says by the best , houseshooes . *

Makes dinner ;

Fried chicken

Sandwiches

Fries

Macaroni

Mashpotates

Hot coco & Marshmallows

Popcorn

Movies ;

Insidious 2

House party collection

MB takeover

Kevin Hàrt .

*Sets everything up all nice and pretty and sits on the couch *

*Knock on the door*