二十六

"why did you never tell me?" krystal asked with tears threatening to leave her eyes.

"krys..." amber slowly said as she stood up.

"why amber? why did you never tell all this time? you had 11 years damn it!  i'm dating someone and you confess now?" krystal's eyes let the tears flow down her cheeks and amber wiped them away gently with her sleeve.

"shh, please stop crying." amber hugged her best friend.

"why did you never tell me, amber?" krystal asked once more, sobbing.

she was definitely creating a scene. everyone in the classroom had started to look at us three, focusing on amber and krystal, but they didn't care.

"i... i..." amber tried to explain herself, but was unable to. "it doesn't even matter anymore."

"yes, it does!"

"no, it doesn't. you're happy now and that's all that matters."

"i would've been happy with you too."

"what?"

"do you know how long waiting 11 years is? waiting to see when you would finally get your ass to confess. waiting to see if you would confess after i told you i was dating kai because i got tired of waiting."

amber was just as shocked as most of the class was. i spotted you at your seat, not far from us and you were smiling gently. why in the world smiling? oh my god! did you know?!

"i hate you so much amber liu." krystal said before smashing her lips on amber's.