Who is This Fetus?

"Well? What do you want with our sister?" asked the ever so adamant blonde, who still hadn't had enough of his own glaring.

You gulped, knowing fully well that if you said something out of hand, you'd be dead meat within the next minute.Choosing your words carefully, you brought out the book that you had been hiding in your coat pocket. 

"I came to give this to her," you said meekly, showing them the book cover.

Looking at the cover, their narrowed eyes became wide as they knew the book that you held in your hands.

"Why do you have this book?" said Suzuku, taken aback. He knew it was the book that the both of them had given their sister before they left, but it was different. It was the hardcover edition.

"Charm," said Edward lowly, his stuffy demeanor suddenly changing. He was quiet as he looked upon the book in your hands.

"A-Actually, I bought this book because her original one was destroyed by a classmate. She carried the book around every day... It seemed like it was very important to her," you stated, holding the book gently.

At that, both men's expression looked pained. Suzuku looked over at Edward in worry.

"Taejun... was bullied?"

The words seemed to echo across the empty hallway. You looked at the both of them in confusion. Had Taejun not spoken with them at all? Suzuku shook his head in denial at the information he was receiving. He seemed as if he was at the point where he was about to break. Looking back at you with the same pained expression, Edward mouthed "Go." His words weren't harsh anymore as he tried to consolidate Suzuku. Gulping, you hurriedly rushed past them into the other hallway where you finally found the door with HR engraved on it. But as you neared the door, you could see it slightly ajar with tense voices speaking inside. Creeping to the door, you decided to listen in on the conversation.

~

Taejun's POV

You sat on the boss's wooden desk in your usual position, Same at your side. Her small hands clutched the edges of your kimono as you patted her gently on the head. You finally had some peace for once—BOSS wasn't making you do paperwork. But this time was interrupted when a familiar face stepped through the door and into the room, papers in her hands.

Kim Elizabeth.

Seeing the annoying furry's face again sparked something in you, but with the time that has passed, you were too out of energy to sass her. So you proceeded to silently glare at her from your position on the table. At your glare, her eyes seemed to reflect fear. Fear of death. Fear of you. 

Gulping, she avoided eye contact with you as she addressed BOSS.

"Lady BOSS, I have arrived with the paperwork that was collected from the mission." 

Looking at BOSS, who had her scarlet chair facing towards Elizabeth, she waved her hand. You wanted to groan, you knew it meant that she wanted you to do the paperwork again. Irritably, you asked "BOSS, can't you do it for once? I'm fucking tired of doing your sit every day." 

"Mary, can't you do it? I'm overlooking the files for the criminals that we were assigned with for the next month," she replied blatantly, not even looking at you. 

"Couldn't you do that later?" you grumbled as you stuck out your hand for the paperwork in Elizabeth's hands. She fearfully gave it to you, gently placing it in your outstretched hand. Looking over the material that she should've gathered as compared to the material in your hands, you realized something was off.

"You're missing a file, Elizabeth. I thought your task was to get ALL the files? So why is one of them missing?" you asked, your voice harsh and cold. At your precision, Elizabeth could only look down in shame.

"I'm sorry Lady Mary. I was collecting the files from the enemy base but was almost caught before I collected the last one, so I shapeshifted and ran away," she said softly. Her jaw was clenched and her hands were gripped into fists; you could tell she was tensing herself to getting yelled at. At her pitiful form, you heaved a heavy sigh. Although this girl got you into this assitry, you still pitied her useless role.

"Let me tell you one thing that I've learned while staying in this hellhole, Elizabeth. And that thing is—you don't mess up a second time. Because if you do, it's death on all ends," you said, raising your free hand to mimic a knife across the throat. She looked up, gulping."If you mess up that second time, you either die at the hands of the enemy, Necromancer, or me," you ended sternly, emphasizing on yourself. 

She nodded almost instantly. 

"Yes Lady Mary, I will do my best next time. Please let me excuse myself," she said hurriedly before rushing out of the room in a heartbeat. But as she exited through the door, you heard a "umph" as someone fell to the floor. In the open doorway, you saw the person that you thought you'd never have to see again. 

The same black hair, brown eyes, and annoyingly handsome face that you had known to belong to the person you despised. Jeon Jimin. He was a bit dazed at the collision as you saw him slowly get up on his feet. That was when the other members inside the HD room turned to look at the strange boy in the doorway. Even BOSS, despite her laziness, spun herself around to look.

 Although you made eye contact with him, he didn't seem to recognize you. 

"Who is this fetus?" asked Puppet Master from his beanbag in the corner of the room. You stared at him irritably, allowing for him to shut his mouth. Same's grip on the edge of your outfit tightened; you could sense her fear of coming in contact with another human. You placed your hand on her head to reassure her that everything was fine. That seemed to help her tension as she relaxed a bit.

But your attention was directed again to the boy standing in the doorway when he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Please excuse me for interrupting your...uh...chat. Would you Charms happen to know a Jung Taejun by any chance?" he said weakly as he looked throughout the room. You were about to call him a fucking idiot when you were stopped by the same laugh that you had heard entering this room. 

BOSS. She was hysterical, doubling over as she laughed her asscrack off at the lack of intelligence the boy possessed. Her eyes tearing, she managed to say "Jeon Jimin, you seriously can't tell where Taejun is right now? Even when she's right in front of you?"

Your eyes widened, not surprised at the fact that she revealed your position, but rather that she knew his name. As you watched the boss collect herself, the others looked just as confused as you. She sat up, folding her hands across the table. Looking at the member's and Jimin's confused faces, she smiled, beginning to speak. 

"What are you all looking at? Of course, I know him. The idol who's the most popular in Mary's age range as well as mine. Jeon Jimin, idol, superstar, fuckboy. But the most important of all, one of the non-Charms who brought Mary here."