5

Should I tell him or not?
He probably won't understand..
But what if he does?
No way he won't understand, right?

'Taehyung, I,'

'I uhm..' You were hesistating. 'You can tell me anything, I'll help you since you helped me.' He said when he saw you with a frown on your face.
You looked up at him.
'I don't know if I want to tell you, whenever I talked to someone they wouldn't understand me or they would just ignore it, some even say it's stupid... so I don't know.'

He then sat infront of you. 'Taehee, I'm here to listen to you and I promise I won't ignore it and I'll understand you. So go on don't try hold yourself back.'
'Awh Taehyung, that's so sweet of you to say but I feel ashamed to talk about it so maybe another time.'
He then hold your hands. 'No if you don't tell me now you'll suffer even more.'

He looked deeply in your eyes as if he was telling you that you would be fine.
'Ok, here I go.' You took a deep breath.

'Remember the other day, when you saw me in this park, being anxious?'
He nodded.
'Well it's because...' You closed your eyes tightly,

'I have a phobia to vomiting and I thought I heard someone vomiting so I panicked.'
You said the last part really fast.

He stayed quiet.
You still had your eyes closed.

Suddenly,
You felt something soft on your lips.
You opened your eyes just to see

Taehyung kissing you.

_________________

So I wanted to tell you guys that this may looked like she was overreacting or something...
But Taehee wasn't
it's really hard to tell someone about this
I know that cause.. you know..

But why did she still tell it?
Because I mostly want to tell it to people too it really helps but yeahh it's just really hard to do so because a lot of people (in my life) are blind and don't understand me.

Anyway hope you enjoyed!
But do you guys like it or do you think I should stop here?